Part47 of Chasing Red

(Y/N-YOU POV)

I came back from being at my childhood park.
While I was there I sat on the grass looking down at the little lake with fish in it. The grass was nice against my skin, I brought me a book and a bag of bread to feed the fish. Yes I know it's fucking weird for a 63 year old stuck in her 18 year old body who kills whenever she wants to read.

After hours of reading I finally went home, well a home I was forced to live in...
I walked in the front door quickly and quietly. I decided to go up to fives room and try to steal the eye again while he is asleep, only to walk in on him awake.
So I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you still mad at me princess"
"Or are you just madly in love with me" he said innocently as we walked toward me
YES FIVE I WANT TO RIP YOU PUMPING FUCKING HART OUT-
"No I am VERY happy with you five". You said with a very sarcastic smile

Five walked very close to me and I could smell his amazing husky stent, his chest was right in-front of my face while I was slightly looking down because he was way taller then me.

"Looks like someone is being a bad girl and lying" five said as his finger tips went down my naked arm, making shivers go down my whole body

"W-Why would you care to ask, it's like you said you would never date anyone". I said as I slightly looked up and five.
"Why, are you madly in love with me five". I said as I slightly pulled his tie.
"No" five said and I could hear the frustration in his voice. So I decided to tease him even more by whispering in his ear in a sexy voice.

"Sounds like someone is being a bad boy and lying" . I said with a little smirk against his ear.

Next thing I know five grabbed my hips tightly and pushed me against the wall.
"I know what your doing and it-"
"Working" I said as I interrupted him.
You lifted you legs and rapped them around his waist and pulling him closer to you. You were so close that You could feel his dick get hard.
"Did I just make someone horrnnnyyy". I said with a smirk on my face
I could hear fives breathing become heavier and quicken.
Five let go of your hold and lifted his knee and slightly pushed it against my clit.
I let out a little moan because it wasn't that much pressure, But I could feel my panties soak with wetness

"Or did I". Five said with a big smirk on his face.
"You wish"
Five put more pressure on your clit causing you to let out a loud moan
"FUCK FIVE" I said as I griped his back pulling him closer to me
"Are you sure about that princess because your wet little pussy is telling me something else" he whispered in your ear making you even more wet.
He this started to move his knee back and forth slowly making your legs weak.
"O-ok  y-y-you w-win"  you said trying to make him stop even tho you didn't want to.

"I can't hear you princess say it louder" he said still rubbing his knee against your clit from under your skirt but over your underwear.

"Y-you-" as you were about to say win you feel five go even more faster.
"UHHH FIVE"
"What princess"
"Y-y-yo-you w-w-w-UGHH-FUCK Y-YOU WIN"
Right as you were going to get an orgasm he stoped
"N-no keep going"
Five just laughed to himself and picked you up.
"Maybe another time"
He placed you on the bed and you both feel asleep thinking if you to were actually in love with each other.

But you were already 100 percent sure of your answer. . .