Jiro Headcannon

Okay, so I thought of a headcannon I can't stop thinking about.

Jiro is a comfort character for me and i can just imagine her doing this.

You know the song "True colors" from the movie Trolls right?

Okay so if you have spotify or youtube or even the movie pull up the song because i reccomend having UT playing after you hear this.

So I'm insecure about myself in real life and I have an MHA OC (Akari Sanchez I'll put a drawing of her at the end FYI) that is almost the same way.

(For headcannon I'll use they/them pronouns and Y/N)

I just thought of Y/N and Jiro are in Jiro's dorm and all of a sudden Y/N starts to feel insecure about themselves and starts to have a panic attack and start to cry. But Jiro (The wonderful girlfriend she is) comes to the rescue.

Jiro will try to calm them down by singing and it works.

"Y/N. Listen to me." Jiro says

Y/N would look at Jiro and then Jiro would start to sing

(Film version of "True colors works best for this)

"You with the sad eyes, Don't be discouraged."

(Jiro would reach for her guitar while she is singing)

"Oh I realize, Its hard to take courage, in a world full of people"

(I'm not gonna put the rest of the lyrics but eventually when Jiro is singing Y/N calms down and joins in on singing whenever its Anna Kendricks part in the song)

But i cant stop thinking of this headcannon. Its so cute and I love it so much I had to share it

Oh yeah heres a picture of my MHA OC Akari that i just drew today

Anyways... till next time

-Ash