1

We all heard the sirens go off signaling the new virus has killed over 100 people.

When you stop to think about it, it is weird that the lock down does not start until at least 100 people die.

So here I am, on day three, in the underground bunkers that is packed with 20 females. The bunker next door is for the males only.

At least we have freedom in our bunkers, but we are not allowed to cross with other bunkers until the sirens light goes off.

I am glad I paid to be in this bunker instead of outside in my home. This is because their is more freedom down here. The thing is once the first case showed up of this virus we all had to choose. So those who paid got a nicer bunker than those that are free. And those who stayed outside they are stuck being in their house or in the hospitals. And once the first case showed up completely we had to move down here or risk getting infected. So far there are 10 people that is infected that are known of and are still alive, but under supervised care. We do not know who or what released this virus, but I think someone experimented on it mixing viruses. This is only because virus patons went missing or parts of them went missing. After I reported it to my supervisor the investigation started until the first case popped up then it just seemed like case after case after case was popping up like the virus spread and multiplied quicker than we have ever seen. Some cases showed a mild case of black plague while others were varies of flus. What we do know is it starts out with the symptoms of a cold and if untreated or cared for it ends like the black plague.

If someone did this on purpose who could it be? Well at this point it does not matter unless they made an antidote.

One of my best friends who was a sciencest  died from it. She was my yang to my yin. She was my identical twin and with out her my life fills with sorrow and is like an bottomless pit. She was the first born by a minute. Some would call her an hero since she would give anything to those in need and never give up. While I have been her shadow since day one of preschool.

"Angina what are you doing in here in the dark?" Gabby asks.

"Just thinking."

"About your sister?" Gabby asks.

"Yes."

"Stop you know how you get when you dwell on it." Gabby says.

She was my sister's sister in law and our longest closest girl friend.

"I can't help it when I look like her."

"Okay, but at least come to the party. It will cheer you right up. And I bet Brent would be happy to see you." Gabby says.

Brent is my brother in law and before he dated my sister we were close. Like to peas in a pod close.

"Maybe later."

"Well at least just focus on trying to move on." Gabby says.

I nod even though I am not going to the party since it is against the rules right now.

Before all this happened I was a more carefree person while my sister was the wild one. That was until the first case then she was only focused on finding a cure, but that is how she got infected. Brent understood since he is an sciencest as well, but you could see his anger under his mask.

"Okay, well I am going to the party. If you decide to come then we can stay up all night doing what ever you want." Gabby says.

Once she left I layed back down on my bed and just thought about the future.

What if the virus never has an cure? What if we are stuck down here for an enternity? What if I can never pick up where my sister left on finding a cure?

Before she dyed she uploaded all the files to her computer then sent me them as a backup.

I fell asleep after an hour of studying her notes.