° CHAPTER EIGHT °

Zélie POV

" But please I was not feeling well yesterday. I didn't mean to be absent from work." I was here now in the Calvino office, scolding me for being absent yesterday.

He said that he will gonna fire me and im just making excuses which is bullshit! yesterday when i got home my sister welcome me a hard baguette on my face. I explained to her everything on what happened to me i also said sorry to laurentine for being so worried about me.

Enzo never called or texted. I didn't expect much but I am still hoping he said sorry about the things he did to break my heart." You're fired Zélie that's it!!" I groan in frustration. I tried to follow him but he is nowhere to be found.

I saw laurentine ran to me and hug me " oh my Zélie im so so sorry, i tried to talk to him" i shake my head to stop her" no lauren it's fine you done so much for me, i will just called Soleil if she have any vacant to her bakery" Soleil is ours other best friend " ok let's hang out later after my shift" i nodded and walk through the employee room.

I packed my things and said goodbye to my colleague.

Mael POV

It's been a week since the last time i saw my mon chou,yes i called her mon chou because she appears out of nowhere in my life. These days i tried to focused myself to my papers but her face is still bothering me.

"Mael!!! Hey!! Are you listening??" I flinch when Cello shout on my face, I glared at him " how dare you to shout at my face" irritation is visible to my voice " as i said me you and armano are got an invitation in this french fille chaude tonight"

"Yeah yeah whatever" im not in the mood for a party these days Cello and Armano keep inviting me and i keep forcing myself to hang out with them.

The last time I rejected their offer they wasted my bedroom, and I swear it's a disaster. My phone ring and i immediately pick it up

" Speak" I said to my private investigator to find my mon chou and I was satisfied with how fast he got her information.

"Sir, i found her real name is Zélie fleur de la Roche" Zélie what a beautiful name i love my mouthed play on my mouthed

"continue" "she's from Bordeaux. She was working in the cafe near the metro but she suddenly fired." Fired???" What the hell she got fired!?" I said how dare the cafe fired my mon chou, Cello looked at me weirdly " I found out sir that her manager fired her because for being absent yesterday"

" Fired her manager" I shouted angrily,Cello mounted me ' What? Who's that?' I ignore him " send me her address " " will do sir" i hang out

" Who's that?" Cello asked me liked a kid excitement on his face "Nothing just business" i smirk when marco my private investigator send me her address " don't business me you're blushing"

I glared at him " no im not shut up" he kept teasing me " tell who's that lucky french girl?" " Shut up Cello i will go now i will see you and Armano on the party" i said and walked out to my office not bothering to answer his questions.