Romance/ChickLit Result

Hello everyone. "The first time they saw each other, they never thought their ending would be like this but, they won't change it for anything." Can you tell what's the next genre is?

Thanking both of our wonderful judges  Naomi100112 and sharmiteddy25
for taking time from their busy schedule and judging these books.

Now, let's not waste anymore time and present the Romance/ChickLit genre winners.

3rd place goes to Keep Bleeding by EastCoastPinay with a score of 89%.

Scoresheet
Cover -9 /10
Title - 9/10
Blurb -8 /10
Plot - 9/10
Hook & flow - 8/10
Character development -14 /15
Writing style & grammar -8 /10
Overall impression -24 /25
Total - 89/100

A review as promised.:-

The Title is Different and the Cover is Awesome. The Way u started Blurb   "Two Personalities From Different World"  it Created the Eagerness to Read the story. The way U Portrayed Aya how She Suffered and Now She is Leading a New Life is Good.CID the way he Remembers his Mom in the Garden, Showed his Another Side. One Suggestion if the  Character Sketch is Used it will Be More Interesting. Overall the Story is worth to read.

•••

2nd place goes to You Are My First Snow by Purpleworld14 with a score of 91%.

Scoresheet
Cover -9 /10
Title - 10/10
Blurb -8 /10
Plot - 9/10
Hook & flow - 9/10
Character development -14 /15
Writing style & grammar -8 /10
Overall impression -24 /25
Total - 91/100

A review as promised.:-

The Title Just Made me To Read the Story...It was Awesome and the Way u Portrayed  Him and Aili was Awesome.....The way He Helped Her And She was Fighting with Every Problems Shows Aili is Very Strong Girl...... U just Kept the Readers Engaged ..... Just Give Some Space Between Paragraphs it will be Easy for Reading ... Overall Enjoyed Reading. Keep Going with Ur Work...I Hope I didn't Offend in any way

•••

Now, finally, 1st place goes to Chasing Eden by StellaRoseATX with a score of 94%.

Scoresheet
Cover -10 /10
Title - 10/10
Blurb -8 /10
Plot - 9/10
Hook & flow - 10/10
Character development -14 /15
Writing style & grammar -8 /10
Overall impression -25 /25
Total - 94/100

A review as promised.:-

This Book was Quite Interesting....The Cover and Title is Very Good Which is Very Apt for the Story ...the Way Author Portrayed Every Character is Awesome and U showed how Someone Never  Realise the Value of the Loved ones until they Leave us....... Same Happened here.... After the Departure of Eden....Kole Got a Reality Check..... If u Could Use Some Catchy Lines  in Blurb....Ur Story Created the Eagerness to Know What will Happen Now... Overall Everything is Awesome....Worth to Read...Waiting For Ur upcoming chapters Keep Going....U Just Amazed with Ur Writing Skills.I Hope I didn't Offend in any way.

Congratulations to all the winners! Your books are amazing and you deserve this! Please send us a message containing your email address, your position and your genre to get the various stickers sent to you.

StellaRoseATX fill out a form in the Carnation graphic shop to receive your covers. Your cover delivery will be made first priority in our graphic shop and there is no payment required! Use the cover for at least seven days (It would be really great if you decided to continue using one of our designs).