chapter 7 - Goodmoring darling

You woke up screaming, and grabbed the bed sheets and started to cry. 'Is that what he's going to do to me!?' You thought as you rested your head on the headboard of the bed. Trying to catch your breath. Tears streaming down your face. Then the door handle started to rattle, as someone was obviously trying to get in.

You panicked, running over to William's side bathroom and locking the door behind you. You rushed over to the cupboard that were under the sink, scurrying though towels, soaps and other various things. Thats when you found it, a long and very sharp knife. 'Of course this guy has this big ass knife in his bathroom' You thought.

You slid into the bathtub and hid behind the shower curtain. Holding the knife with both hands.
The door to the bedroom opened with an unexpected William entering the room.

"(Y/n)? Where are you darling?" You heard William shout. Your breathing went heavy as the bathroom door began to open. "STAY BACK AFTON!" You screamed as you jumped out the bathtub and help the knife in self defence.

"Woah! Hold the phone sweetie what do you think your doing!" He used the door as a sort of shield. "Y-YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!" You cryed out. "What!?" William said in shock. He moved the door aside and stepped closer to you.

You backed away slowly, until your legs hit the bathtub. Afton grabbed your wrists and pushed you against the bathtub. "Darling its best you put down the knife." William whispered. As soon as he said that, you dropped the knife and started to ball your eyes out.

"W-william i-i i'm sorry!" You said as you fall to you knees as William is still holding your wrists. He lets go as your arms drop to your sides. "Dear i... do i scare you?" William questions. You nod you head and look down in shame, tears still streaming down your face.

William bends down to your level and grabs your cheek with his hand. You instantly snuggle into it looking up at him. "Sweetie i will never hurt you. Unless you hurt me." He states. You nod at him as he lets go of you and stands up.

"Now (Y/N), come down stairs when your ready. I'm making toast and eggs." And with that he leaves the room, leaving you with your thoughts. 'Why do i feel like this towards him?' You thought as you stand up and put the knife back in the cupboard.

You left the bathroom and made William's bed. After that you took off your clothes and began to get changed into your clothes from yesterday. You walked out of William's room and made your way down the stairs.

Michael sat at the dinner table while William was in the kitchen. "Hey (Y/N)!" Michael smiled. "Hey Mike." You smiled weakly as you sat down on the cold chairs waiting for William to be done with the food.

It was very quite amongst you all with Michael being on his phone and William still cooking. And you were just sitting there, doing nothing. "All done kiddos!" William exclaimed. "I'm not a kid afton!" You frowned as he brought the eggs and toast in the dining room.

"Oh hust darling." He winked which made you blush. William placed the plates in front of you and Michael. "Dad where's your food? Michael asked his father. "Don't worry about me mike im not hungry!" He grinned. Mike frowned. "I wasn't worried..." he whispered to himself.

You stared to ding in and oh my it was delicious. "Damn Afton you really know how i like my eggs." You said. "Well your are very predictable (Y/N)." William states. "Hey don't be an ass!" You made sure the 'ass' part was extra mean.

"Haha oh darling you crack my up!" William laughs. "Oh my God will you to just kiss already!" Michael shouts. You immediately blush and go to defend yourself. "Hey you! It's not like that!" You whinged. "Sure sure." Mike giggles. William stays silent watching the chaos unravel.

After about five minutes of you and Mike going back and forth William have had enough. So he set in plan into motion.