Chapter 32

"and he was home, cooking dinner." you explain as you start walking to u.a.

"and he's never done that before?" momo asks as she looks at you. you shake your head "never. it was so weird." you say.

"well how was it?" momo asks. you scoff "it was so awkward i wanted to laugh."

you hear two hums and look forward "shoto you have daddy issues. what would you have done?" you ask as you and momo turn to the half and half boy next to you.

todoroki just shrugs, not making eye contact with you "i would just ignore him. walk to my room." he bluntly answers.

"oh y/n, todoroki, yayorozu!" you hear someone call out. you three turn around and see midoriya making his way to you three.

"good morning, midoriya" momo and todoroki say at the same time. you just glare at midoriya before turning back around and speed walking into the building.

"y/n! wait up!" midoriya says, making momo and todoroki turn to see you speeding away. "y/n?" they both ask in unison.

"bye" is all you say. you hear a familiar laugh as footsteps near you "y/n! you can't be mad forever!"

"i can and i will." you say. you feel your arm get tugged and you turn to see midoriya smiling at you innocently "y/n! goodmorning." he greets.

you glare at him, saying nothing. you use this time to let momo and todoroki catch up to you, which they do.

"y/n, are you okay?" momo asks. you soften your look and nod at her "i'm fine" you answer.

"nice hair" midoriya jokes. you look at him and glare, saying nothing. "seriously y/n, what's with the whites?" momo asks.

you turn to momo, answering her but not midoriya "it was there when i looked in the mirror yesterday. i don't know what's happening to me."

"did midoriya do something to you?" todoroki asks with a clueless face. you smile softly at todoroki "he's just annoying." you answer casually.

"y/n" midoriya says, laughing. you glare at him and push his hand off your arm, turning around to walk the halls.

momo and todoroki are quick to follow at your side as midoriya walks next to todoroki, a smile on his face.

"midoriya, what did you do to y/n?" todoroki asks, turning to midoriya. midoriya just shakes his head "she got mad at me yesterday so i guess it's silent treatment today." he answers, looking at you who's talking to momo.

"i-island? you're going too?" momo asks with hopeful eyes. you nod "my dad just gave me two tickets. i was thinking you, shoto or izuku. you're my closest friends. though izuku is on thin ice." you say, scowling.

"i'm flattered that i was your first choice." momo smirks. you furrow your eyebrows "why wouldn't you be? don't tell those two though." you whisper the last part, earning a laugh from momo.

"i would love to go with you but i actually have tickets of my own. i'm gonna ask the girls and see which one wants to go with me. hopefully we'll see each other there." momo says, smiling.

"goodmorning! what are you guys talking about?" uraraka pops into the conversation, making you five have one big conversation.

꧁꧂

"e-everyone, i'm looking forward to hearing all your stories about how fun camp was." mina says, sobbing.

"maybe they'll end up letting you go! there might some last-minute twist." midoriya tries to cheer up the gloomy students.