One

Warning!! Smut

Erik and his really good friend and MIT study buddy, Nat were relaxing at her condo

Erik and his really good friend and MIT study buddy, Nat were relaxing at her condo. She stayed in a nicer area so Erik felt comfortable being at her house but mainly felt comfortable parking his NSX outside.
Erik suggested takeout and a little weed. Nat suggested white wine and ice cream for dessert.
Erik returned a little while later carrying a throw away pan full of chicken and fries, a plastic corner store bag, and a lighter in his mouth.
"Yesss" Nat did a happy dance. "I'm starving" she went to lift the lid but Erik swatted her hand away as he placed a 2 liter on the counter.
"Step yo greedy ass back! Imma make you a plate. You just go sit yo sexy ass down somewhere" Erik smacked her juicy ass with his whole hand and gave her a sloppy kiss on the side of her neck. Nat let out a desperate moan that Erik caught and smirked.
"Okay, E" Nat winked before sauntering back over to her leather couch and tucked her thick thighs under her butt, watching Erik closely. He was so damn fine and smelled good as hell. In a all black Nike sweatsuit, pants sagging slightly, Bred 11's on his feet because he was a sneaker head with great taste. Two gold Cuban link chains around his neck. Small diamonds in his ears. And gold slugs in his mouth. He was her daddy....in her head. He smelled of expensive cologne to top it off. Something with cardamom in it.
Nat watched as Erik moved around the kitchen grabbing plates and cups.
"No henny for me!" Nat called out when she noticed Erik filling his cup up with Hennessy and just a tiny bit of coke.
"Girl I know. I got you some margarita mix. Imma get you fucked up tonight" he laughed with that rough husky voice. He carried over both their plates and went back to grab their drinks. Settling into the corner of the couch and grabbing his RAW Black Gold rolling tray, lighter, RAW rolling papers, and broken down weed in his container from his backpack by his feet, Nat watched him eagerly with her drink in her hand. He was precise with his movements. She couldn't keep her eyes off of his lap though. Legs spread wide, invitingly, swaying back and forth. They were calling for her.
"You good, ma?" Erik glanced over at her when he took notice that she hadn't eaten any of her food yet.
"Just watching. I never smoked before" she took a sip of her margarita while keeping her eyes on Erik.
"Word? So you just a lil' innocent ass. Don't smoke. Don't drink. Don't cuss. Don't fuck. You don't suck dick" he laughed and his shoulders shook.
"Hold up, I never said I don't suck dick. I said I don't suck just any dick. I have to know you if I'm gonna be slobbing on a dick. Thank you"
Erik held his hands up and shook his head.
"Aight lil' mama. Don't hurt me"
Nat sat her drink on a coaster on the coffee table and began eating her food. Erik finished rolling three blunts and sat his tray on the coffee table before shaking off his sweats and tshirt. Nat looked down and seen Erik still had his outside shoes on.
"Boy! If you don't get your shoes off my carpet!" She pushed at his arm to make him move quicker and he jumped up and ran to get out the living room.
"Wearing your outside shoes on my carpet! You lost your mind!"
"My fault, baby" Erik laughed and pulled his shoes off one by one then sat them neatly against the wall by her front door. He flipped off the kitchen light and rejoined Nat on the couch.
"Damn, she fuckin' that shit up" Erik joked and Nat swatted at his head then rolled her eyes.
"You are so annoying"
"You love it though. Otherwise you wouldn't keep calling me up to come chill"
"I be bored and you're the only one who answers the phone"
"Imma always answer when you call. If I don't, you'll show up to my house on some crazy shit" Erik snorted and lit up the first blunt. Nat liked how it sat perfectly between his thick lips. He inhaled deeply then let the smoke out through his nose. Sexy ass.
"Here. Try it" Erik handed it over to Nat who raised her eyebrow at him like he was crazy.
"I don't think so" she shook her head.
"Just try it"
"Mm-mm" Nat closed her eyes and shook her head again.
"It'll relax you. Get you right. Trust me" Erik took another hit to keep the blunt from going out and blew the white smoke in Nat's face. It did smell enticing.
Nat accepted the blunt between her fingers, careful not to burn her fire red stiletto nails. She placed the blunt between her lips and inhaled deeply. A little too deep for a beginner and began coughing violently.
"Slow down some, girl. Here" Erik offered her a water bottle and she gulped it down to try and stop the burning in her throat.
"What the—" she coughed again then wiped her eyes with the back of her hands.
Erik busted out laughing and stomping his feet.
"You think something is funny, big head?"
"Yea. You. You supposed to hit this shit slow then build up a tolerance. You can't just go all in"
"I'm done. You enjoy" Nat went back to eating her food and watched Erik go through two blunts like it was nothing. He finished his food and had two more drinks in his system before the movie was over.
"You are stoned out your mind" Nat giggled seeing how relaxed Erik was. He was further into his seat. Hands resting in his pants, and eyes low low. He let out a snort and smiled.
"Nah, just chillin'"
"Mhm. You need anything while I'm up?"
"I'm good" Erik rolled his head to the side and watched Nat walk into the kitchen to throw their trash away. When she bent over to load the dishwasher, he could see her entire ass peek from under her booty shorts. His dick hardened in his briefs and he took a deep breath to calm himself.
"Stop watching me. It's weird"
Erik spoke before his mouth had time to catch up to his brain.
"Stop being so goddamn fine and I wouldn't have to watch you"
Nat could see how comfortable Erik was in the corner of her couch. His eyes were like slits. He kept licking his lips. He was relaxed and that meant he didn't give a shit what came out of his mouth. Straight reckless.
"I—okay" Nat started the dishwasher and walked back over to Erik. Erik expressed how attractive he found her and she would always play hard to get because she didn't want him thinking she was fast. She found him equally attractive but never let him know. He was already extremely cocky and conceited.
"How you feelin', E?"
"Like a king. How you livin'?"
"Can I try that — Nat pointed at the third unsmoked blunt laying on the table — again?"
"Mmm, nah. Sip on ya lil' drinky drink"
"Give me another chance. I can do it this time"
"If I light this, don't waste my shit" Erik sat up sluggishly and grabbed the last blunt and lighter. He placed it between his lips to light it. Handing it over to Nat, he coached her how to properly inhale the smoke so she could get a high.
"Just like that. Keep goin'" Erik thought Nat looked so cute as she took hits of the blunt. She would be a pro in no time.
"I feel sleepy"
"Yea. That's a good thing. It means you're high. You can either stop and ride it out or keep going. The more you smoke, the higher you'll get"
"If I trip out will you take care of me?"
Erik chuckled deeply.
"I got you"
Nat finished off the blunt with Erik only hitting it twice. She was now just as relaxed as Erik. Without trying, Nat felt a throbbing between her legs. That familiar horniness crept up on her like the drink Erik made her and she couldn't control it. She pressed her thighs together only making it worse.
"You good?" Erik asked.
"Mhm" Nat smiled and focused back on the tv.
The feeling rushed through her and she couldn't control it anymore. If she didn't relieve herself fast, she would regret wasting this feeling and possibly powerful orgasm.
"I-I'll be back" Nat stood up awkwardly and walked towards her room in the back. "Don't fall asleep!"
Erik smacked his teeth and grabbed his vibrating phone from his pocket.
"Girl you must not know me. This shit ain't nothin'. I'm up for the night"
"Kay!" Nat ran to her room and shut the door, forgetting to lock it. She grabbed her Rose Clit vibrator from her mirror nightstand and quickly pulled down her shorts and got on her back on the bed. Applying the vibrator to her swollen clit, Nat immediately had a mind blowing orgasm that made her scream out in tongues. Eriks ears perked up and he had half a mind to see what was going on but he wouldn't do that to Nat.
"Fuck!" Nat threw her head back after her third orgasm and smiled. The itch was scratched but it wasn't completely taken care of. Her kitty still throbbed painfully. She needed some dick.
"Feel better?" Erik grinned mischievously as Nat returned to the couch with a blanket wrapped around her body.
"Shut up" she rolled her eyes.
"You horny?"
"Is that a side effect?"
"Could be. I get horny when I drink. Sometimes when I smoke"
"I hate this" Nat whined while wiggling her hips on the couch.
"Hate what?" Eriks voice was mellow.
"I want my pussy ate!" Nat covered her mouth with both hands in embarrassment. She couldn't believe she had just said that aloud. "Oops..."
"Lil' nasty Nat. That's what I'm about to start callin' yo ass"
"I didn't mean—I"
"It's cool, princess. You want that kitty ate. Don't be sorry, that drink and weed got you feelin' brave all of a sudden"
"Are you...ya' know?" Nat chewed on her fingernail and watched as a slow smile spread across Eriks handsome face.
"Am I what, princess?" He rested both hands on his thighs and blinked slowly.
"....horny" she whispered out with the blanket over her mouth.
"Couldn't hear you. Speak up" Erik taunted her. He knew how "conservative" she was. Her family grew up preaching about no sex before marriage. Drinking and drugs were bad. No shacking up with the person you're dating, etc.... All her beliefs changed when she went off to college and met Erik. He introduced her to a whole new world and she was grateful for it.
"Are you horny?!"
"I am" he nodded.
"Maybe...maybe we could help each other out?"
Erik turned to face Nat completely. He was definitely interested in hearing what more she had to say.
"What you got in mind, pretty girl?" He rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip and chin.
"You eat my pussy and I'll suck your dick"
"I don't know, princess. This a lot of dick for you to take. You sure you ready to get fucked in the mouth like a bad lil' bitch on her knees?" He was talking so nasty to her it had her rubbing her clit under the blanket.
"If I eat your pussy, you gotta lay there and let me take it. No running away and no whiny shit. I hate that. I want your legs open wide so I can please that little pussy, you hear me?" Erik grabbed her chin forcefully and waited for her to answer before letting go.
"Okay" her big brown eyes were trained on him.
"Nah. Try again"
"Yes, E"
"C'mon. You can do better than that, baby"
"Yes, daddy" she blushed, finally calling him what she always dreamed of. Daddy.
"That's my girl. Take them tiny ass shorts off and arch that shit over the couch. I want that ass out and that pink pussy winking at daddy. I know she still wet and sticky from earlier. Open that shit so I can see....yea, just like that. Tease daddy a little bit"
"Like this daddy? You want me to make it clap for you?"
"Make it clap? Bitch you need a spanking. What you know about clappin'?"
"I know things. I know you like a girl who can do things"
"Oh yea? Like what?"
"Like suck some dick good"
"Can Natalie suck dick good?"
"I think so" she shrugged.
"Either you good or you ain't"
"I've been told I'm good"
"Hm. I can only judge for myself" Erik grabbed his glass and sipped on his Hennessy. It had his head spinning a little but he was coherent.
"Can I suck your dick then?" Nat reached out and grabbed Eriks print. It was damn near the length of his thigh which caused Nat to gasp and release her hand.
"I told you I got a lot of dick for you to take. But right now I want you to get into position so I can eat this juicy ass pussy from the back. Hold your cheeks open and let me get a taste of these chocolate cakes"
Erik got down on his knees behind Natalie and could see just how aroused she was. Sticky juices seeping from her hole. Erik grunted and stuck his tongue deep up in her pussy without warning.
"Ooo!" Natalie pushed her ass out further and started grinding her pussy on Eriks face. "Eat my pussy, daddy! Yess!"
He was nasty with it. Que tongue was blessing her pussy tonight. Flat and fat against her clit so she could feel the roughness of it. He would drag his tongue up and down her pussy painfully slow but with Natalie already on edge, it didn't take long for her to cum on Eriks tongue.
"Ohhh my god!" Natalie panted and squirted all over herself and the couch. She was silent till she heard Eriks hum of approval.
"And she's a squirter? This shit about to be fun as hell. I just wish you did all that in my mouth but it's all good" Erik was back down on his knees cleaning up Natalie's sloppy wet pussy. His mouth was all over her and Natalie couldn't take it, she came again but this time she didn't squirt.
"You hella sensitive tonight, girl" Erik spanked her pussy and clit and dropped his pants to his ankles. "Suck me off"
Natalie wasn't only feeling her drink and weed, she was drunk off Erik. The way he ate her pussy made her wish she was his girl so she could sit on his face everyday. The only reason Erik hadn't asked her out yet was because he wasn't ready to commit. He got around and Natalie knew about her best friends antics. Erik wanted to be able to travel and hang with his friends without having to worry about a girlfriend.
"Let's go" Erik spanked her ass. Natalie got up and walked to her bedroom and shut the door.
"NATALIE!!!" Erik yelled with a slur in his voice. If Natalie didn't get out here and finish him off, he would have no choice but to teach her a hard lesson. "Natalie!" Erik called out again and waited a few minutes before jumping up and walking into Natalie's bedroom. He had the courtesy to at least knock before he entered. Her entire room was lit up with red led lights and music played softly on the Bluetooth speakers by the windows.
"Nat?" Erik entered completely and shut the door behind him.
"E" Natalie walked out of her bathroom wearing red lingerie that hugged her curves. A G-String bottom with the pussy cut out. Lace bra with cut out hearts on the nipples. She had red fishnet stockings on and a long see through robe on.
"Damn" Erik leaned against the door with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth and hands warming in his pants. He never seen Natalie like this.
"You called me, daddy?" Natalie kept her voice sultry as she walked to the bed.
"Yea. I did..."
"You wanted your dick sucked. Come here" she motioned with one finger and climbed onto the bed on all fours. With her ass arched towards the sky, she propped herself up on her elbows and Erik stood in front of her with his dick touching her lips.
"Wussup wit' all this? Why you got this shit on?"
"You don't like it?" She frowned.
"Nah, nah baby, I love it! I'm just wondering why"
Natalie sat up fully on her knees and looked into Eriks dark eyes.
"E...I like you"
Erik picked Natalie up, her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. He kissed her lips and neck.
"I like you too. You did all this for me?"
"Mhm"
"Thank you baby" Erik rubbed her butt then spanked it hard. "Why you so eager to suck my dick? Hm?"
"Well....Keisha said you had a big fat dick, I wanted to see for myself"
"You know I never fucked that girl, right?"
"I believe you. She told me you barely wanted her touching your dick"
Erik let out a laugh.
"I heard some shit about her but I can never be too careful with bitches"
"My friend is not a bitch, Erik"
"You right. Let's focus on you now. I wanna be deep up in this pussy. I know you want it too, lie and say you don't" his voice tickled her ear.
"E...you know I'm a virgin..."
"So? Ain't nothin' to me"
"I don't know how to please you"
"Yes you do. Just throw that ass back or let me take control"
Natalie looked away shyly and took a deep breath.
"You worried about a nigga takin' your virginity? I know you not. Came out wearing this exposin' ass lingerie and you want me to believe that you innocent. Bullshit. I see through it all. The way you had that ass open for me in the living room, you did this shit before"
Natalie wished she had on full panties with the way Erik was talking to her. She was sure his tshirt would be wet from her pussy juices.
"No..." she breathed out.
"No? So you never let a nigga eat that pussy or ass from the back? Never?"
"Never"
"Goddamn lie. Aight, ma" Erik sat Natalie down on the bed so he could take off his tshirt and sweatpants. He was left with his basketball shorts and socks. He climbed into the Queen sized bed with his back up against the headboard. Natalie was about to climb into bed too when a vibrating tickled her toes.
"Your phone is ringing"
"Ignore it. Get up here"
Natalie got onto the bed and laid on her stomach between Eriks legs. She ran her hand up his shorts and grabbed his hard dick. Biting her lip when she felt how thick and heavy it was in her fingers. Erik grabbed his dick and pulled it out the top of his shorts. Natalie grabbed the base of it and lowered her wet mouth over the thick head.
"Fuck..." Erik moved her hair out the way and grabbed the back of her neck. "Get that shit"
His eyes rolled to the back of his head as Natalie slobbed all over his dick. She might have never fucked a nigga but her mouth was experienced. She took him deep down her tight throat without gagging and Erik was grateful for that. He loved a nasty bitch who could swallow big dick.
"Damn, baby. Look at you takin' all this dick. You so fuckin' sexy with my dick deep in your throat. Shit...Natalie make me cum baby. Keep suckin' that shit" Erik grabbed a fistful of her hair and wrapped it around his hand so he could control the speed. He pulled her onto his dick all the way so her nose was touching his groomed pubic hair then pulled her off so she could take a breath.
"Sexy ass bitch" he leaned down to kiss her pouty wet lips.
"Daddy, it's too much"
"Nah it's not. You just gotta get used to it. Don't worry, imma train you" Erik guided her back onto his dick and let her do her thing. She knew how to suck dick but Eriks was on a whole other level. Ten long and thick inches of chocolate dick.
Gluck...Gluck...Gluck...Gluck...Gluck
Natalie stared Erik in his eyes as she worshiped his dick. His eyes were lower now and he was nearing the point of cumming.
Pop!
Natalie's jaws were sore from sucking so much dick. She massaged her jawbone before returning back to Erik.
"Damn, girl. I'm about to nut already. Mouth feel so fuckin' good" he grunted and grabbed the sides of Natalie's head as he coated the back of throat with his warm salty seed.
"FUCK!" He was already exhausted.
Natalie sat up and wiped her mouth with the corner of her blanket then walked to her bathroom to brush her teeth.
"I'm about to grab some water and more food, you want some?" Erik asked Natalie as he pulled his shorts back up.
"Just a water please"
Erik picked up his cellphone and walked into the kitchen.
Six texts and four missed calls. Shit. He knew he was in trouble. He dialed the number and sat on the barstool at the counter to prepare himself to get yelled at.
"Yo"
"What the fuck?! I've been calling you!"
"Chill wit all the screaming in my ear. I told you I had plans tonight"
"With who, Erik?! Another bitch?!"
Erik let out a sigh and rubbed his hand down his face.
"Nah. My niggas. Track me cause I know you been doing that shit anyways"
"You with any girls?"
"Yea my friend Natalie is with us"
"Natalie? Oh..."
"We good now?"
"I guess. When will you be home?"
"I'll be back at my place later tonight. I'll call you"
"Do you love me Erik?"
"You know I do, why you keep askin'?"
"Because sometimes it doesn't feel like it"
The bedroom door opened and Erik looked over to see Natalie walking to the fridge to grab something to drink.
"Let's finish this conversation tomorrow, Aight? I promise we'll finish it"
"Okay. I love you"
"Nam ndiyakuthanda" I love you too
"Everything okay?" Natalie sipped her water while leaning against the counter.
"Yea. Just some personal shit"
"You need to leave?"
"I should but I don't want to" Erik stood up and walked over to Natalie. He picked her up and sat her on the cool counter.
"If it's important, you should go" Natalie touched the side of his face with her nails.
"We gotta talk about tonight. I'll hit you up tomorrow" he kissed her once more with all tongue. Sloppy.
"Okay" Natalie smiled and grabbed her stomach that was full of butterflies.
Erik walked back into the living room fully dressed. He threw his hood up and grabbed his keys from the coffee table.
"Are you sure you're okay to drive?"
"I'm straight. I'll call you when I get home so you don't worry"
"You sure?"
"You so damn cute" Erik winked and walked out of the condo. Jogging down the steps, he unlocked the doors of his car and climbed inside. Blasting FDB by Young Dro. His speakers had the sound blaring through the car. He sped off and hopped onto the highway. Since it was almost three in the morning, the roads were clear. He was going almost 100 when he sped past two cop cars.
"Shit" Erik slowed down but it was too late. Both cars pulled out and got behind Erik, cutting their lights and sirens on. Erik pulled over and grabbed his car registration, license, and insurance from his visor. He unbuckled his seatbelt and put his hands on the wheel. Both officers walked up to the car. One on the left and the other on the right.
"You know how fast you were going?" The cop leaned into the car and smelled the weed.
"Close to 100" Erik finally looked at the cop and he started laughing. "Ohhh shit, Dre?"
"Erik. Nigga what the fuck you doing going that fast?" Dre stood up and walked over to the other officer. He ended up walking away and leaving the seen. Dre walked back over to Erik and they talked by the trunk of his NSX.
"Where you coming from? You clearly been drinking and smoking. You know better"
"Just left Natalie's place"
Dre shook his head and laughed.
"Of course you are. You finally hit?"
"Nah. Selena called me. You know how clingy she is"
"Wait I thought you and Selena broke up?"
"We did but I missed her ass too much"
"So you got back with Selena to mess around with Nat? You can't stay out of trouble for nothing"
"I only ate her pussy. We ain't fuck"
"So what you about to do with the surprise party coming up? Nat and Selena will be there"
"Me and Nat ain't together. I show up with Selena and hope Nat don't say shit"
"You got too much faith in these women. You know I gotta give you a ticket right?"
"Yea Yea" Erik waved his hand. Dre wrote him a ticket and Erik went on his way.
****
Erik walked into his dark penthouse and kicked his shoes off and placing them in the shoe closet by the front door. He tossed his keys onto the console table and walked upstairs to his bedroom. Flipping on the light switch, he was shocked to see Selena in his bed completely naked.

 Flipping on the light switch, he was shocked to see Selena in his bed completely naked

"Selena?"
"I wanted to surprise you" she smiled innocently.