2-USJ

"You almost ready to go Kurogiri?"
"Of course, Tomura Shigaraki."
"Right. Lets go."
"What about your sister?"
Shigaraki paused, as if the mere thought of a sibling wounded him. His breath turned ragged, pondering the thought.

"Y'know what.. take the brat out of her cell. Tell her its a field trip." he ordered, grabbing his black jacket with 4 fingers, sure not to put his thumb down on the cotton material.

-in the cell-

156....157....158...
As you counted the cars that passed by the bar window, you wondered if this would be your life forever.
Blue car, red car, black car.. they all had meanings to you.
Black meant night.
Blue meant ocean.
And red...
Well, red means blood.
Whether it meant blood from a cut, or blood from a corpse...
You loved it.

"y/n."
A grand voice called out. You instantly recognised this as kurogiri, one of your favorites in the league.

You shifted your e/c eyes from the window to the mist man. "Yes, Mr. Kurogiri?" you asked, a bit confused why the villain was calling you despite the fact that it wasn't feeding time.

"Your brother requested you. We are going on a....field trip as he calls it. Come along dear, it will be a good experience." he explained, holding out a hand for you to grab.
You walked silently over to him, grabbing his hand, soaking in the warmth.
You had always like physical contact. Mainly because you never got it.

He lead you out into the bar area, where your brother was waiting for you. When he saw your miniature figure, he smiled.
"Hello, y/n," he said, crouching down to your height. "If you're a good girl today, maybe i'll let you do this more often." he finished, patting your head twice before standing back up. You only nodded.
Shigaraki looked at kurogiri, his face getting serious.
"Lets go."
-------------------------------------------------------
As you emerged from the purple and black mist, you felt...excited. Your brother never let you out of the room.
Up on the hill in front of you there were people, one standing out to you the most.

His piercing vermilion eyes reminded you of blood.

His ash-blonde hair made you think of the sun.

As Kurogiri approached the group, they tensed. A man with long black hair and yellow goggles stepped forward. You saw him talking to a greenette before jumping down to the bottom area.

Once he got there, he immediately started beating the villains up. You could care less, though. You didn't know them.

Your e/c wandered to a boat that appeared to be floating in the distance. Closing your eyes, you glitched over to it, body turning numb and tingly. The sent of salt and gas flowed through your nostrils as you landed on the deck of the boat.

Seconds later, a whirlpool was formed in the middle of the makeshift lake. Your eyes widened a bit, confused on how the disaster had happened in the first place.

Suddenly, three figures were thrown on the boat.

Well, mostly three. One of them was slammed, rather than placed. 

Two out of the three people had green hair, and one of them, had rather... different hair. If you could really even call it that. 

The short female noticed your presence first out of the group. She pointed at you, turning to the other green-haired boy before taking a few steps your way. 

"I wont hurt you, kero."

kero?

You took steps back until you hit the white metal of the boat. Your breath hitched, eyes turning wide as she got closer and closer to your body.

They had said the same thing. 

They lied.

They're all liars. 

"Come on, little one. Trust me-"

"T-trust...no...they said that too-"

Before you could explain yourself further, you were swooped up by a pair of toned arms. 

You opened your eyes, looking up into the bright green eyes of the muscular boy. 

"Hey! Im Izuku Midoriya, whats your-"

He was cut off when you seemingly glitched out of his arms, hugging the legs of the frog-like female. You felt a strange...bond to her, as she had spotted you first. 

She bent down, holding your hand out, waiting for you to grab it. You looked up at her, trying to sense an interior motive, but found none. Feeling a bit content with the information you received, you teleported into her arms. She put her arms around you, before turning to her two companions. 

"Midoriya, Mineta. We need to go help Aizawa-sensei, kero."

You laid your head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat as the three talked. It calmed you, just a bit.

You grabbed on to the girl tight as you flew through the air. When you landed, she sat you next to her, putting one finger to your lips.

"Lets be quiet now, alright. Its going to be fine."

You nodded, understanding her order completely.

Do not make a sound. 

You peeked your head up, seeing your brother talk to the long-haired male on the ground. Holding him was a nomu, prepared to kill at any second. 

You and Tenko's "father" had made you fight against one of these monsters before. You had beat it, obviously, but not without some scars. 

A big red one flowed from your neck until your lower back, bright and bloody. It had just one singular bandage over it, stiff from the many weeks it had been on. 

Your brother reached out towards your green-haired savior, placing all five fingers on her head. Your eyes welled with tears, not wanting to see your new friend die.

Weirdly, though..she didn't crumble. Your brother turned with a grin.

"You really are cool, Erasurehead."

'Thats a bit weird, considering it came from oniichan.'

The nomu then proceeded to repeatedly smash the hero's face on the ground, undoubtedly giving him a scar. 

Taking a risk, you decided to use your quirk in a way that you had been practicing for months now.

You glitched through the air like normal, colorful lighting exploding from your body. You landed next to the nomu, raising your small hand to put on the monsters back.

The broccoli boy who picked you up earlier reared back to punch your sibling, but when as he saw you, he stopped.

 "Hey! Kid! Come back!"

As soon as your hand came into contact with the nomu's back, something happened that shocked everyone watching. 

The nomu.....

Was gone.