The Traveler

Whenever I go towards Dragonspine there is always the Frost Hilichurls here and worse of all the Abyss Mages... Aether told me to not stop the Abyss, but he's hurting my friends. I can't let him get away with that and yet when it comes down to it, will I have to face you Aether? And most of all, could I bring myself to do it?

Lumine kept moving as Paimon checked the list of commissions "So the list says we have to go destroy two Hilichurl Towers, Paimon thinks these Hilichurls just like going through the fight considering we've done this before. You think they'd learn" Lumine chuckled and the spot lead nearby Dragonspine. It was dangerous here and Lumine had a bunch of close calls when it came to straying far from a fire place. Those enemies who relate with Cryo never helped either, nor did Hydro. Lumine stepped and the Hilichurls growled upon noticing her, they got up quick and begun their assault. "Windblade!" They were knocked off and a few went down as the Axe Mitachurl swung, Lumine pressed her hand onto the wood of the axe making it difficult for the Mitachurl to heave it up and leaped closer her sword striking her foe directly. Then destroying the towers, the commission was completed.

Lumine looked up towards the road to Dragonspine and walked away back to the Camp. Paimon noticed her best friend's down mood nowadays, she wanted to bring up but that's Lumine's brother. She most likely might be feeling sensitive about such a topic, so Paimon kept quiet on bringing such matters up. "Paimon thinks we should go and turn these commissions in, are you ready?" Lumine stood silent looking at the mountain once more before teleporting to Mondstadt "Paimon could you hand it in for me? There's something I need to do" "Oh okay, you trust Paimon!" Paimon grabbed the list and floated away leaving Lumine. The Traveler went over to the statue of Barbatos and climbed to it's hands which extended out, sitting down she sighed feeling the wind. "If I didn't know better I'd say you are thinking of something important? Could it be me?" The Archon's voice sounded smug and Lumine chuckled "In your dreams Archon" "You seem like you wanted to go somewhere early while fighting, perhaps Dragonspine?" Lumine raise an eyebrow, standing up she approached Venti, their faces a few inches apart "God of Freedom and yet you spy on someone?! What would the Sisters think?" Venti's face was dusted red as he could feel Lumine's soft breath awaiting to tease him once more "No not exactly spying, wind travels far and in such I can feel the shapes that wind makes. Whether one is fearful, excited or mad. It's like a message that I can take or either ignore"

"Have you watched me?"

"Not watching, merely checking on"

"You didn't say that you weren't doing it though~"

"I simply care for your well-being"

The two looked at each other and Lumine seemed to have processed exactly how close she had gotten. If they were a few inches closer then...

"Paimon's baaaack-- What did I exactly miss here?"

The two flinched and moved away.

Lumine played off a smile trying to hide her blushing face "Ah nothing I was simply talking with Venti about Mondstadt's history"

Venti dragged his hat down a bit lower to cover his face from that shy smile and blush that he couldn't seem to push away.