--Fun day

word count- 498
--
. . . . . ╰──╮Fun day╭──╯ . . . . .

y/n pov

so today Chloe doesn't know that i have a whole day planned out for the too if us. from waking up to a nice breakfast to ending with a nice movie in bed. i start by making some pancakes, with egg as and sausages. and some orange juice, when i was setting up the table Chloe woke up

Chloe pov
i woke up to something smelling really good. i look over and y/n is not next to me. i head downstairs to see her seething up the table. "hey sleepyhead!" she greets me with a smile. i peak her lips, "how did you sleep?" "good..what is this for?" i ask with confusion. "you have been working really hard on your music with Hallie and i just wanted to congratulate you by having a day with just the two of us." "aww thank you"as i throw my arms out for a hug. "well hurry and eat i will be right back!" i smile as she rushes to our room.

y/n pov
i scurried to our room to change. (imagine your favorite outfit.) i took a look in the mirror and did my hair. i decided i was going bare face today then i headed back downstairs. i saw Chloe doing the dishes, " NOO go sit down!" she backed off very quickly. "y/n i can do them, it's not a big deal." she says with a pout. "if you really want to you can, but i wanna give you a break." "okay fine" Chloe says chuckling. IM GOING TO GO GET DRESSED!" she say already half way up the stairs. i finish the dishes then tell Chloe to meet me in the car.

-time skip-
(just bc i'm to lazy to write when they go to a cafe🥰)

Chloe pov
after y/n takes me to my favorite cafe,we stop by a park to take some photos. i asked y/n if she wanted me to take some photos of her she said "no". i really don't like when people do nice things for me, it makes me feel like that person is to good for me. but i'm soo grateful that y/n has put all of this together for me.

( A/N TELL ME WHY I WAS GOING TO WRITE MY NAME THERE-)
y/n pov
i tell Chloe to pose. she looks so cute!

how the photo turned out
@chloebailey

liked by sza, y/n and 326,426 others cholebailey- flowers make me happy💕

cholebailey- flowers make me happy💕

y/nuser- you make me happy
^
^
chloebailey- i love you

sza-😍
^
^
liked by creator

END OF STORY YOU GUYS WENT HOME THEN SHOWERED THEN SLEEPT IM WORKING ON SOMETHING JUST DONT WANNA SPEND TO LONG ON THIS BYE