Prologue

Paige Rodriguez was a small girl born on December 15th.  Her parents were John and Teresa Rodriguez and they were perhaps not the best parents. Teresa was overall a sweet lady but somewhat of a pushover. John was more of the physical type but not in a good way. He beat her mom everyday until she was 10. At age 10 she started to get hit by her dad and her they started arguing more with each other. 

When Paige was 12 she started making new friends at school and she made some. So everyday she would hang out with her friends in order to escape her home life. It was until the middle of the year, when she made the mistake of asking a question to her dad and ended up going to school with a bruise on her cheek. The teachers decided to report the bruise even though she tried to convince them that she hit herself with a door. CPS came not too long after and talked to her. She refused to talk and whenever she did everything came spilling out. They immediately took her away from her parents and placed into foster care. 

Since then she has been to 13 different foster homes. When she was 15 she got placed into her 13th home. The parents were nice...at first. But she made 3 friends at Mason High School. Their names were Sarah, Kylie, and Quinn. She had a phone now so she asked for their numbers. She couldn't have one due to the constant moving place to place. She started opening up to them but being 'Home' drove her to start cutting.