Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I look around. One direction posters were everywhere. Girls were screaming and holding up signs. I walked in the doors to the seats. A black stage stood holding the attention of the room. It was like a dream I had so many times before. But it was real. I found my seat and sat down. I felt arms around me. I looked up to see Corrie. She smiled and said.

"OMIGOSH IM SO EXCITED!"

I laughed and asked

"where's the others?"

She said

"oh , just getting souvinears."

I nodded and she sat down. Music started playing and Corrie grabbed my hand and stood me up. It was silent then five figures jumped on stage. Everyone screamed. One direction was in the building. I smiled ad screamed along. Liam held up a microphone and said

"hey everybody!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs with everyone else. I have to say I'm a Liam's girl. The boys waved and then music from heartattack started playing. I sang along with all my might.

"OW!"

We all screamed "ow" every time Niall did. After the song was over they switched between up all night and take me home. They are seriously the cutest things ever! Hours later the concert was over and I walked to the backstage area. A huge security guard looked at my pass then let me in. I looked around backstage. There were clothing racks here and people there. I stood in awe that I was going to meet them when everyone started screaming and I guessed they were near. A tall brunette shoved me out of the way and ran over to her friends. With my lack of talent in heels and the shove , I tripped. I braced for contact with the floor but it didn't happen. I knocked into someone and accidentally tripped them. I said a weak sorry as the person I had tripped got up. They held out a hand and I looked up. I had tripped Liam Payne.