Don't Touch Him

TW: mentions of death, mentions of last abuse, mentions of rape, mentions of self harm, clear description of violence and blood, mentions of suicide

(3 chapters left :') thank you so much for all the support!!)

One year and eight months before the day

Megumi's POV

"You have arrived at your destination" the GPS announced and Gojo stopped the car in front of a building that looked somewhat old.

"I should go alone" Yuji says in a firm tone making me look at him in frustration.

"No. No way." I say capturing his attention "I'm going with you and isn't even in discussion."

"He's right Itadori, you going alone is not a good idea." Geto says agreeing with me

"Sukuna might be there and-"

"That's ANOTHER reason as to why you are not going alone" I say almost yelling

I really have to calm down

After a while he sighs and nods in defeat "but not you two. I don't want things to get worse and seeing to many people... Those two are comicated so if you could"

"Don't worry kid we'll stay here" Geto reassures

"If you guys are not back in twenty minutes I'm calling the police" Gojo adds "you are lucky enough I'm an amazing parent figure and brought you here without informing them"

"you only did that cause you think the police is working with the killer" Geto deadpans "YOU SHUT UP" Gojo says in a childlike tone really making me want to punch both of them for acting like that on a situation like this.

Itadori doesn't even seem to notice them and we both get out of the car.

As I start to walk inside the building Ita pulls me and draggs me to what seems like an alley

This is starting to look like those horror movies where the characters go directly towards the place where the noise comes from.

I always call them idiots and now here I am, following my boyfriend towards a fucking alley where a monster has the body of our friend...

"where are we going?" I ask

"it's the back of the building" he mumbles

"how do you-"

"It's were he used to take me" he answers as we reach the end of the alley. I shut my mouth really not wanting to make the situation any worse.

The back of the building isn't as creepy as I imagined.
It looks like an abandoned parking lot surrounded by even more, clearly abandoned, buildings. Some even seem to be falling apart

"NOOO why did you bring him?" we both turn fast around so fast we bump into each other, looking at Mahito sitting on top of some bricks.

"Well it's fine. I knew Yuji would come, and of course Megumi had to come too." he says the first part in an excited tone clapping his hands like a 5-year-old and puts on a fake pout at the end of the sentence. 

"Where is the body?" I ask, slightly stretching my arm in front of Yuji in case he tries anything. 

"So hurried. Not even a hello? Rude."  I roll my eyes and wait for the answer. 

"How are you Yuji?" he asks ignoring my presence as if the situation is super normal. 

"Where is the body, Mahito?" he asks, his voice shaking slightly.