Seeking Happiness ~ Part 12

Chapter 12 | Luke POV

I can't say the basement is cozy, but it's a whole lot better than Tartarus. I have one enchanted chain around my ankle that's bolted to the wall. They've brought me a much nicer bed, and bring me fresh clothes every day along with 3 meals and 2 snacks. I honestly cant complain. Sometimes I get visitors, none of them Thalia, but I've been told that was not her decision. They tend rotate, Like right now Percy is here playing go-fish. Its his favorite card game for obvious reasons, and I have to admit he was kicking me ass.

It was nice having some time with Percy, he was always like a little brother to me. Just sitting here watching him wrinkle his eyebrows in frustration as he thought about his next move. I could imagine growing up with him, teaching him about girls, protecting him from bullies, teaching him to fight and letting him win every once in a while; just to see him light up like a Christmas tree. He was always the least awkward out of all of them. No matter what he might feel, he always just acted like he was just visiting a friend, and for that I am extremely grateful.

"So like I was saying, Annabeth and I sort of became official a little while after you... uh.... died. Got any 3's ?" I handed over two threes and watched as he triumphantly won yet another round of go-fish. "So that means you two have been going out for a good long time right? Have you, as Shakespeare would say, 'made the beast with two backs' yet?" His ears turned scarlet red. "Dude! So not cool..." I chuckled, "I take it that's a yes. Come on no need to be embarrassed its totally normal. Besides I told you all about Me and Thalia." Percy stared at the table for a while before answering, "Yeah we did it... a couple of times. The first time being a day or two before you showed up on the boat. Man, it's just so ... Awesome ! Like at first I was freaking out that I wouldn't be good, now its all I can think about. But I don't want to freak her out, I mean i still want to spend some normal time with her. It's just... Oh gods I'm totally unloading on you, I'm sorry."

"No it's okay, honestly, I like it. It's been so long sense I talked to anyone like this. You know normal problems that have nothing to do with gods and monsters. It's nice to know that those kind of problems still exist. I'd be more than happy to give you my input, but only if you want it." Percy nodded his head, "Oh course, anything that would help."

"Well sex is normal but it isn't everything, never forget that. Its different for girls, yes they want it, yes they like it, and yes sometimes they even feel like they need it. But for guys it's like any times a good time. It's like a honeymoon faze. I promise after a while things will settle down. But it would be in your best interest to bring her out on a normal date, just so she knows you remember what normal is. She'll appreciate the effort."

Percy was lost in a daydream, probably thinking about the normal date he was sure to take Annabeth out on tonight. He was about to say something when the stairs creaked, signaling that someone was descending down the stairs. Percy obviously had no clue who it was because his hand twitched towards his pocket where he kept riptide. There was the silhouette in the shadows, I noticed who it was immediately but it took Percy a couple seconds.

"Thalia, you know you're not supposed to be down here. Jason is going to freak out." She stepped into the let , "That's such a stupid rule, if all of you guys are aloud to see him, than I should be too." Percy just shook his head, "It was your brothers only condition, he would let Luke live if you would stay away until we fixed his, uh, problem." She squinted her eyes at him, "Jason is just being a bratty, over protective, little brother. I'm older than him so I don't have to listen to him if I don't want to."

Percy seemed to ponder that for a while. "You know what you're right, I didn't see you, and you didn't see me. I got a date to plan, you guys... uh... you know... have fun. Be careful and all that." I reminded myself that I would have to thank him somehow later, as I watched him take the stairs two at a time closing the door behind him. He really was a cool kid.

When I brought my eyes back down to Thalia she was looking at me with raw emotion, "I missed you." I motioned for her to come towards me. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down to the new bed. We laid there, me wrapped around her, our fingers intertwined, my chin on top of her head. All I wanted to do was hold her. The words I had told Percy only moments earlier rang in my ear, sex is normal, but it isn't everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I said there was one smutty part.

I was Lying, MUAHAHAHHAHA

Thanks,

THCem[NIK]