025

July 22, 2009

I've spent the next few weeks with Vadah. I didn't want her to feel like she was alone in this cause I'mma be with her through whatever choice she makes.

She was asleep as I rubbed her little belly in circular motions. Her belly was starting to get firm at the bottom.

Not gon lie I was excited. Me being a dad. That's something new. A new learning experience.

I hope it's a boy. We can go do little nigga shit together.

I had gone down to kiss her belly when she started wake up.

"Wassup little nigga," I said to the belly.

"Chris! Don't be talking to my child like that," Vadah said seriously.

"Just making sure he all good," I said kissing her belly.

She sighed, "We should talk to Egypt."
I nodded in agreement as I put my ear to her stomach.

That's when I heard it. The heartbeat.

No... heartbeats.

I thought I was tripping for a second.

"When we gon-" Vadah was beginning to say, but I cut her off.

"Sshh," I said. "Be quiet for a second." She looked at me confused, but I didn't worry about it. I just continued to listening.

My ears proving me right more and more. Two heartbeats.

"Babe, what you doing?" She asked looking concerned.

"We should call Egypt now," I said going to go get my phone.

"For what?" Vadah asked sitting up from her laying position.

I called Egypt over here, and she came within minutes. Vadah on my tail trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with me. I didn't say anything cause start something then I be wrong.

I guided her to the bedroom where Vadah sat there looking worried.

Egypt looked at the both of us. "What I'm doing here?"

"I'm pregnant," Vadah said shyly.

Egypt nodded as she let the words sink in.

"I can't go to a human doctor. Cause you know," she said looking up at me. "This child is far from human."

She nodded telling Vadah to lay back. When she did, Egypt raised her shirts and put her hands around her belly.

She closed her eyes and began to chant. "Infans vita salutem."

"Infanes vita salutem," she said opening her eyes.

She stepped back and looked at Vadah. "Your babies are healthy."

"Babies? Plural?" Vadah asked shocked.

She nodded. "Yeah. It's to early in the pregnancy to find out what the gender is tho." This time she looked at me.

We both nodded.

"With the nature of these babies, y'all should probably expect some abnormal things happening during the pregnancy but nothing too serious."

"Call me if anything happens," she said walking out the room and out the house.

"Twins," was all she managed to get out.

She looked stressed.

"Baby, you'll do fine," I said starting to kiss her stomach.

"I'm having tribrid babies, Chris. I get to stress out a little bit," she said running her hands through my hair.