Racer Bakusquad Brain Rot

Bakugou has extreme road rage. He's the type of guy who gets in a reck and isn't allowed to talk with the other driver because he'll attack them. He isn't allowed to go driving on his own. Someone is always with him. He has a very distinct sounding engine so the others can always tell when it's him. His horn is extremely similar to that of a mac truck. He loves to go fast but he's careful about it because he loves his car and would lose his shit if it got totaled. When the cops are chasing him he makes it a point to flip them off outside of the window. The chase is almost always a few hours long and he's never been caught. He blares hard rock and screamo while driving. Icp is one of his go tos. Bakugou designs everybody's car. He does all the body work, decals and paint. When Mina and Bakugou are in the car together and they get cut off they will blare the most fucked up song while riding the tail of the person that cut them off even if it's out of the direction they're going.

Mina has a very quiet car. She prefers driving off road than on road. Mina's road rage is very different from the others. She's super nice when she has road rage. She insults the other drivers with a smile on her face in a sickly sweet voice. When she's being chased by the cops she always goes off road and into a very crowded woody area. She's only been caught once and that was when she was on road. Mina blares women empowerment songs while racing. Mina works on the engines and inner system of the car.

When Sero gets road rage he full out cusses the other drivers out in spanish. My guy is the king of drifting. He's the go to guy to get neon lights and better sound systems on the car. Sero has a racing playlist he blares. It consists of latin, american, and japanese music. All different artist and genres.

Denki is a reckless driver. He's the one usually being chased by the cops. He does every and any race he can. He blares techno when racing. He definitely taunts the cops when he's being chased. He's often used as a decoy for the police so the others can get away but he doesn't care. He loves the chase. Denki goes out and gets the parts that Mina needs. He also supplies the nos. He doesn't ever have to pay for it. He wins them through races.

Bakusquad playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4JJY4CaxC6xx0uQgPEqHR0?si=XyKyXmOST5iHdukrdilVeg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1