New teacher

*sigh*

Dream wakes up and exits his bed, tired and hungry.

*just another day at that hellhole*, he thought while putting on his school uniform.

Dream was bullied quite often for his girly appearance and attitude. He was an innocent schoolboy who liked wearing the girls uniform and wore makeup to school with bows in his hair.

"Bye Mom!" Dream says whilst exiting his house, now walking to school. He arrived at school earlier than most because that's when he likes to eat his breakfast. He would eat it in the library like a little fucking loser.

*thump*

Dream looked up from the table he was sitting at to see someone in front of him. It was Jungkook, the bully at school. Jungkook pulled Dream up out of his chair by the collar and pushed him down to the floor.

"Still dressing up like a little faggie huh?" Jungkook spit onto Dream.

"L-leave me alone Jungkook. Just l-let me eat my b-breakfast..." Dream managed to murmur out before Jungkook started laughing.

"As if id leave you alone, you little-"

"HEY STOP THAT!!" Jungkook turned around and was face to face with a new person he had never met before.

Jungkook was now facing a 6'2 smoking hot man who was fuming with anger. How dare Jungkook lay a finger on this poor innocent schoolboy.

"I suggest you leave before i report you to the principal", The man had spit at Jungkook before turning his attention to the little schoolboy on the floor.

Jungkook had ran away before he could get into anymore trouble.

"Are you okay?" the man had extended his arm towards Dream. 

"I-im okay.." *Stop stuttering in front of this handsome man Dream!* Dream thought to himself as he grabbed the handsome indian mans hand in front of him. As Dream got to his feet he had been blushing madly. He has never seen a man so hot before.

"Whats your name?" The man had asked.

"D-dream..whats yours..?"

The man chuckled when Dream has stuttered. 

"Raveet. I think your name is pretty cute..are you a student here by any chance Dream?" Raveet had asked, hoping the answer would be no.

"Y-yea..i was about to walk to class and finish my breakfast before Jungkook came and bullied me..." Dream stuttered, now looking down at the floor and playing with the hem of his shirt.

*Fuck* Raveet had thought. *of course this cute boy had to be a student*..

**RING**

The schoolbell had wrung, and both boys had looked up.

"Time to go teach class heh..." Raveet had said whilst looking at Dream.

"W-wait youre a t-teacher?!" Dream exclaimed, coming out louder than it should have.

"Yeah haha...I know i look pretty young..im new here and this is my first day. Youre the first student ive talked to since entering the building." Raveet sheepishly said whilst scratching the back of his head. "I guess i should head out to my class before my students start wondering where i am haha.."

"Y-yea..haha..me too..."

The atmosphere had settled into an uncomfortable silence as both boys had looked into each others eyes once before leaving the library to head to their designated classes.

To be continued...