Period 2

After first period had ended for both boys, Dream had been walking towards Raveets class. Ofcourse he cant call Raveet his first name, so he had to call him by his last name, Singh.

As Dream walked into the classroom, he was stunned. He has class with Raveet. Well, he'd be teaching him, but same thing.

As Dream sat down he looked at Raveet for which seemed like an eternity before more students had started walking into the class.

"Hello class my name is Raveet Singh, but you can just call my by my first name, Raveet. Its nice to meet you all and i hope we can all become close in this class." Raveet said that last part while looking at Dream and winked.

Dream had noticed and started to blush while putting his head down.

"We are going to be using this period as a study hall as i am still getting settled with becoming a new teacher here in the middle of the year, so just work on your other classwork here. If you have any questions just raise your hand or come to my desk." Raveet again, saying the last part looking at Dream but this time biting his lips.

Dream was blushing madly right now and just started to work on some geometry homework to distract himself. *Raveet is just being friendly, you cant be blushing because of a teacher Dream..thats illegal.*

But Dream couldnt focus. He had a super hot teacher 10 feet away from him and decided to do something about it. He raised his hand and Raveet started walking over, a smirk on his lips.

"Do you need any help, Dream?"

"Y-yea..can you help me on this problem?" Dream said while biting his lip looking so cute and innocent.

"Of course i can, **baby**." Raveet said while squeezing Dreams thigh while looking around hoping no one was watching them.

But little did Raveet know, someone was watching his every action.

To be continued...