Thirty fourrr🔗.

OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

"Oouu wait," Jamila moaned as she laid on her side while Mari stroked in and out of her from the back.

It was around nine in the mornin' now and they had woke up two hours ago and showered together and brushed their teeth. Still tired they decided to take a quick nap but Amari couldn't seem to fall asleep. Instead he chose to wake his girlfriend up in what he thought was the best way and she wasn't complainin'. At all.

"You feel me baby?" He kissed on her neck before he wrapped his hand around it, applyin' pressure. "Fuck yes I feel yo dumbass." She whined, hand going on top of his hand as he choked her with just the right grip.

"I-I'm close Mari, oouu shit I'm close- right thea baby," She moaned loudly as she got closer and closer, grippin' him in the process, causin' him to moan as well in her ear. "Cum wit me, lemme feel it in me," she twisted her head and said and he immediately pushed his lips into hers, tongue goin' in her mouth as she sloppily kissed him back. They both came at the same time, moanin' in each other's mouths while he continued to bury himself deep in her.

"Wheww, fuck me." She tried to catch her breath while he kissed her anywhere he could. "Shit again? Tell me you miss daddy dick without tellin me you miss daddy dick," he smirked, rubbin' in between her legs makin' her bite down on her lip.

"Okay baby boy, ass ain't gettin no tacos get on up off me," She said before she got sucked in to hit another round, which she would gladly oblige, but they had plans.

"Aw shit," She said after she checked her phone. "Hey we finna come down now." She spoke to Mora once she called her back. Everybody was down there gettin' breakfast, even though that's where they were about to go, waitin' on them but they were too busy to be answerin' calls at the moment.

"See what chu did." She threw a pillow at him and he just chuckled, "I'a do that shit again too, I missed you baby." He said seriously and she smirked, crawlin' back into bed with him, willin' to get cussed out again when they got to the lobby.

The amount of love she felt for him every time she saw him scared her, and she had to feel that every time she saw him while they were no longer together. She couldn't go through that again.

"I missed you mo, dont do that to me again ight?" She played with his chest, "I'm serious Amari," she added and he lifted her head by her chin so she could look at him. "On my soul never again, that ain't the typa life I wanna live, I need you man." He looked her dead in her eyes and she could feel that he meant every single word.

She leaned in to kiss him and it took less than five seconds for them to start to get nasty again. "Mm, wait wait wait." She hopped up. "We gotta go come on." She got from on top of him and he kissed his teeth.

"Ain't this my fuckin birthday, I wanna spend it inside you whats wrong wit that?" He got up and stood behind her as she brushed her teeth again. Kissin' on her neck she didn't stop him, and a minute later he pushed back into her and she was still just as wet as ever. "Fuck, I love it hea, this my shit, my shit only." He gripped her neck again and she just nodded while she tried and failed to focus on brushin' her teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~

"About fuckin time you nasty mothafuckas, nigga we starvin," Sim mugged them both as did everybody else besides Mora. Even though she was hungry too she was happy for them. It was good to see her best in good spirits again.