Safe

Maddy rolled over, and nearly fell off the couch— TK grabbed her, and pulled her closer to him

Maddy rolled over, and nearly fell off the couch— TK grabbed her, and pulled her closer to him. He shifted his body around, laying down on the couch. Maddy sat up during the process, "oh my god.. I'm sorry Teek! You're probably so uncomfortable! Go upstairs and finish sleeping... I'm.. fine." Maddy said in a sleepy voice.

"Nope... I'm good Mads, as long as you're comfortable." He said, before looking at her with sad eyes. "Uhm.. I don't really wanna ask, but do you remember...?"

"What happened to me last night? Yeah... I remember." She shuttered at the memory.

TK pulled her down between his legs, and wrapped his arms around her. "Oh!.. oh my god, is this okay?! I'm sorry..." he panicked.

"It's okay Teek.. it's you. I'm fine," she smiled as she looked up at him, lovingly. "Oh.. also.. uhm, I'm fine. But can I stay here the rest of the weekend? Just because... ya know, I want to.. I'm fine though.." she cleared her throat.

"Of course babes. We'll even go check on Tex for ya, or go with you when you do." TK replied as he kissed her temple. Maddy blushed from happiness, as she positioned herself between his legs, on her stomach, and slowly drifted back to sleep.
————————————————————————
"Good morning sleepyheads," Carlos said as he walked down the steps.

"Morning," Maddy moaned as Tk was massaging her head.

TK adjusted himself, "I'm gonna get up babes.. I gotta piss. Stay here, k?" Maddy nodded her head, and moved so TK could get up. She pulled the blanket tighter around herself, and snuggled against the arm rest of the couch.

"How's she doing?" Carlos asked TK after he got back from the bathroom. TK looked at Maddy and shrugged, "seems to be okay.. considering." He cleared his throat. The anger was still so fresh for him. Carlos pulled him into a hug, and rubbed his back. "Are you gonna tell her mom? Or Eddie?"

"No, and hello no! She can tell her mom when she's ready... and it's not my business to tell Eddie, she can do that if she wants. Don't think he needs to know though, BUT that's not up to me..." TK replied with an eye roll.

Carlos chuckled at him before heading upstairs to take a shower. TK let out a short cry before gathering himself and heading back to the couch— Maddy heard him coming and sat up. TK looked at her with wide eyes.

Maddy managed a small chuckle, "it's fine Teek. I've been awake, just resting my eyes. You didn't wake me up.."

"Oh good... uhm.. about what I said," TK started to speak, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I appreciate you TK, more than you know. I'll tell mom... eventually, and you're right, Ed doesn't need to know." Maddy said as she grabbed his hand to kiss it. "I love youuuuu," Maddy said again.

TK managed to crack a smile as he sat forward, and lovingly pushed some of the longer pieces of her pixie cut out of her face, and kissed her forehead.