Snapchat- Iwaoi

Ships:IwaoiMatsuhana

Ships:
Iwaoi
Matsuhana

"Alrighty here you go." Oikawa handed Iwaizumi's phone back.

"Is this really necessary?" Iwaizumi glanced down at his phone while saying the words. "You've got to be kidding me." He groaned, holding the device up in front of Oikawa. "Iwa-chan? Really?"

"Of course!" Oikawa answered brightly. The setter picked up his phone and opened the camera app. "Smile!" he said as he snapped a picture of the two of them. Glancing back down, Oikawa opened Snapchat and sent the photo to 'Iwa-chan<3'. In response, Iwaizumi's phone buzzed with a notification.

Ignoring it, Iwaizumi picked up a nearby volleyball. "Come on Shittykawa let's go play."

"Aren't you gonna look at the picture?" Oikawa frowned.

"Tch, no I'll do it later. Now get your butt outside." Iwazumi ordered as he walked out of the room, Oikawa trailing behind him. (I can already hear the comments.)

Later, after Iwaizumi went home, he decided to humor Oikawa and open the app. Actually, this photo is pretty cut- I mean, it's a nice photo. Before Iwaizumi could finish looking, the picture stopped.

Replay?

Without thinking Iwaizumi hit the button and the photo came back. But then it disappeared again, this time with an option to screenshot. Might as well save it. Who knows, I might need it someday.

Next door(Yes they are neighbors in this.), Oikawa's phone beeped twice. Picking it up, he read the notifications.

Iwa-chan<3 has replayed an image. Iwa-chan<3 has screenshotted an image.

Iwa-chan saved the picture of us? Oikawa smiled, giddy with happiness. Going downstairs, Oikawa started to make dinner.

Just as he finished, an idea started to form. He put the finishing touches on his dish and took a selfie with it. Sending it to Iwaizumi, Oikawa waited. But not for long. Less than 2 minutes later a notification popped up.

Iwa-chan<3 has replayed an image. Iwa-chan<3 has screenshotted an image.

This sent Oikawa over the moon with glee, and he went to bed excited for the day tomorrow.

~~~~~

"He saved the photo of you?" Matsun asked, surprised. The three of them were sitting in the lunchroom, waiting for Iwaizumi to come back from the bathroom.

"Yes!" Oikawa squealed, grasping his hands together and hugging them to his chest.

"I can't believe it." Makki said, shocked. Or so it seemed. "Who would want to save a photo of you?" The two started laughing at Oikawa's offended face.

"Well, Iwa-chan apparently!" Oikawa retorted indignantly.

"Well maybe he had another reason?"

"Yeah yeah maybe he's a secret agent."

"And he's supposed to be following you!" The lovers(Of course. This is my fanfic. I can do whatever I want with it. And I want Matsuhana.) snorted, unable to hold a straight face(Or course not. They're gay as h*ll.).

"What's so funny?" Iwaizumi's voice sounded right next to Oikawa's ear. He jumped, startled, and turned to see his handsome crush's face.

"Nothing!" He said hurriedly, not wanting to reveal his advantage yet.

"Okay..." Iwaizumi narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Soo," Makki changed the subject. "I heard you got Snapchat?"

"Yeah, Shittykawa here made me get it." Iwazumi rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Oikawa pouted.

"Whatever. You guys ready for the practice match on Saturday?" The conversation soon drifted into volleyball, and Snapchat was forgotten.

~~~~~

You have 1 notification from Oikawatooru^>^

Iwazumi was in the middle of working out when his phone beeped. He picked it up and glanced at it to see that Oikawa had sent him another selfie. For weeks Oikawa had been sending him at least one a day, and Iwazumi had long given up resisting screenshotting. Shaking his head, Iwazumi took a screenshot before responding.

Iwa-chan<3: Why do you keep sending me so many selfies?

Oikawatooru;): Cause I know you like them ;)

Iwa-chan: F*ck no it's annoying.

Oikawatooru;): Okkaaaaayyyyyyy

Iwazumi was in the middle of rolling his eyes when he got a new notification, this time from his cousin.

Minaisthebomb has screenshotted an image.

Minaisthebomb: Oh my gosh your dog is soo cute! I can't wait to visit this summer so I can see him.

Iwazumi froze. Wait. F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. SNAPCHAT HAS A SCREENSHOT NOTIFICATION?!?! THAT MEANS-

Iwazumi grabbed his phone and went to his saved images. More than half of them were photos of Oikawa. What the fuck do I do? Iwazumi sat down and laid back on the couch, exhausted from the mental strain this day has caused.

Should I do a part two? One where they get together? What do you think?

-KK

5-11-21