Chapter 1- 𒊹︎︎ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ𒊹︎︎

A/N

If y'all don't know what Y/N means it means "Your name" it's mostly used in fanfictions so you can imagine yourself in the fanfiction,now enjoy:).

||Backstory||

Y/n and everyone in the squad went to the same school too..

"Shalom guys! I hope your day is good but better watching this video so today we are gonna be introducing you guys to a new squad member"

Y/N POV
You could hear Pipers voice from outside the room.

Lev: Woah!!! I am excited
Symonne: Yes I am  too
Piper: So are you ready to meet our new best friend
Squad:*screams* Yes!!
Piper: So meet our new squad memeber Y/N
With that the door opens revealing a girl..

Y/N: *shyly* Hey everyone it's me Y/N and I am really excited to be here with you

Y/N POV
I was very nervous meeting them. Till now I only saw them on my phone but now I am seeing them with my two eyes, crazy isn't it?

Time Skip-

We headed to Starbucks talking about random stuff. I became really close with Symonne, she was very sweet and friendly. At start I was a bit nervous while talking to them but as time past I got really comfortable with it. I just can't believe I m part of my favourite youtubers squad.

Time skip-
Y/N POV
We headed back home from Starbucks and me and symonne even shared our drinks she was really sweet and I already had a feeling that we might become best friends as time would pass.

Piper: it's really nice meeting you Y/N your really cool and our Vibes kind of match and I'm  happy about that!
Y/N: Im happy to hear that and I still can't believe I'm a part of the squad!!

Lev: well belive it or not you are part of the squad!
Y/N- Yup *everyone giggles*

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗍! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀~𝖧𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇❤︎シ︎