Chapter 2

The clock soon chimed to 11, as another hour had gone by when...

"Ooooh!" Some muffled moaning was heard, apparently coming from inside the chimney as a familiar voice rang out. 

"Help me! Help! I'm stuck!"

Kali was awoken by the noise when she noticed her Barney doll was missing but heard his voice coming from inside the chimney. 

"Barney?..." Kali said, still a bit groggy. 

"Get me out of here! Help!" Barney's voice called again. 

Kali rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up until her eyes widened when she saw clear as day Barney's feet dangling out of the chimney. She rushed over to help the poor dino. 

"Wait, hold on!" Hiro Hamada's voice spoke, interrupting the story. "How did Barney even manage to fit in that chimney?" He questioned while the rest of the friends all soon nodded in agreement, shocked that Barney couldn't have gotten through that without fracturing his tail at least. 

Kali shrugged her shoulders in defeat. "Your guesses are as good as mine" 

"I'm sure glad I never thought about going down our chimney" Clifford the big red dog smiled nervously, obviously knowing he wouldn't fit. 

~Back to the Story~

"Don't worry, Barney!" Kali said, coming up to the chimney and grabbed ahold of Barney's feet. "I'll get you down somehow!" 

The young tomboy wasn't exactly sure how she was going to do it but she had to try something. She started pulling on the dino's feet but it was no use. It sounded like Barney was starting to weep. 

"Oh, don't cry Barney" Kali said to her dinosaur friend. 

"I'm not crying," Barney told her while attempting to wiggle himself free. "I'm trying to wiggle loose!"

Kali tried pulling some more but Barney still wouldn't budge. 

"This isn't gonna to work..." Kali thought. The young girl started thinking what else she could possibly do. She just had to get Barney out of there. Soon she got an idea. 

"Barney, hold your breath" Kali told the dinosaur. "I'm gonna try one more time" 

Kali knew she was by herself on this, which meant she was gonna have to pull even harder in order to get Barney completely unstuck. 

"Ready?" Kali asked Barney who gave her a muffled 'yes' before she grabbed the dino's feet tightly in her hands. "One... Two... Three!" 

Kali pulled with all her might before she ended falling backwards into a chair and managed to tip it over in the process as well. But, she had succeeded in getting Barney out of the chimney. Barney coughed quite a lot as he was completely covered in soot. 

"Ah, I see what the big guy was doing. He was trying to make a heroic entrance, I like it. Not as great as me but..." Darkwing Duck's voice said. "He is the dinosaur that dances in the night, the relic that came back from your imagination! He is!..."

"Just, let us hear the story..." Gosalyln gave a slight groan to her dad.  

"Thank you" Barney managed to get out to the girl before coughing a bit more. 

Kali groaned a little getting up from the knocked over chair, before questioning her imaginary friend. "Why didn't you just come the way you always do?" 

"Well, it's Christmas Eve and I thought it be fun to slide down the chimney like Santa" Barney admitted with a chuckle before quickly adding. "But don't you do it. It hurts"