:)

Lovely...
Alex was and only child and really didn't ever meet her other family members. She had 2 loving parents but sadly they died when she was 15 by a shootout that happened at their work place. She had a bit of friends at the orphanage were she moved after her parents death but they weren't enough to fill the hole in her heart that was caused by her parents death.When her parents died all she just wanted to do was to escape the reality and go back into time. All she wanted to do was to say I love you to her parents one last time but she knew she couldn't.Everyday she would look at old pictures on her phone of her and her parents.
(Time skip)
Alex had turned 18 and was able to leave the orphanage. She was gonna miss the place because she had made some good friends there. The first thing she did was move into an apartment with the inheritance she received from her parents.(200,000) but she was smart to not waste it all. She had gone back to school to catch up on all the things she didn't properly learn at the orphanage. Alex loved math. It was her passion along with reading and writing. It was her escape.
(3 month time skip)
Alex was one of the best students in the whole college. She met a super cute, talll, nice, funny, and charming dude. The first time they locked eyes she knew she was in love they soon became friends and even got a side job to help for collage expenses. She explained everything that had happened to mike and he actually understood her. She would always catch glimpses of mike looking at her. She would always blush. They started dating after a while of being friends. They would watch movies, go on dates, walks in the park, go to the beach etc. Mikes parents loved Alex. Their relationship was perfect or so Alex thought. She had put so much dedication on spending time on mike that she actually started to fall behind on her grades. Mike would always complain that she wasn't putting enough effort into her relationship that she didn't even notice mike was manipulating her and worse of all he was cheating on her. Alex found out because she once walked into her bf's house and found him with another girl. Alex had left devastated and heartbroken. She truly did love mike but she just then realized that he would only manipulate her and make her more depressed. She thought mike understood her and actually cared. She had basically told mike everything and then she gets that in return. All that was thought while Alex was driving back home. She made a decision, she was gonna move to another state.Mike had called and tried to convince Alex to stay but she had enough of mike. She blocked him on every social media and started to back her things up. 7 months down the drain she thought to herself as she finished packing her things in 4 days. She hired a couple of people to move her things,to drive her,and to set up her new house and beginning. The last thing she packed was her family's ashes. She cried as the looked at them. Asking god why she was being punished so bad. Little did she know this was the beginning.
(New beginnings)
She had stopped talking to anyone and avoided everything and everyone. She was honestly depressed(poor girl). Alex honestly missed her mom and dad she just wanted to see them again,. While on her usual run to the store(only happens once in a while) she accidentally bumped into this dude. She had the same feeling she did when she met mike . "Sorry about that, I'm marco" she looked up as the man held his hand out to pull her up from the floor. She had a feeling that she's only felt with mike. As she walked away from the man she noticed that he kept following her. She walked through aisles to try and loose him. But he eventually caught up. "Hey your really pretty would you like to go out for coffee or something:)" alex was so shocked she didn't think he would actually ask her. She agreed and payed for her groceries. (They exchanged numbers)They had chatted with each other like if they had know each other for years.
(Next week)
Alex was panicking and was doubting if she should go she didn't want to get attached bc the would just get heartbroken like always. Marco and Alex met each other at a little local cafe. They chatted for what seemed for hours. She didn't want to catch feelings bc she knew only the worst would occur. At the end of the "date" he asked if she wanted to hang out with him more often. Of course Alex said yes even though she should have just declined. They hung out almost every other day and for a while things were actually looking good for alex. One day when Marco came over he brought Alex some flowers and her favorite foods. She was shocked and asked what this was all for. He grabbed her hand and confessed his love towards her. After his "speech" Alex didn't notice she was actually tearing up. Of course she said yes when Marco asked her to be his gf.
(5 year time skip)
They were madly in love with eachother to the point that they moved in together. She finally smiled and actually enjoyed life forgetting about mike. Little did she know That in the last year Marco had cancer and had like a month to live. He didn't want to worry Alex so he became quite distant and cold towards Alex she honestly found that normal. He tried to hide the fact that he was madly in love with her but he didn't want alex to suffer anymore. Alex worked at the cafe they had their first date and got a unexpected call one day. It was a doctor saying "hello is this Alex? Yes I'm dr *blank* unfortunately Marco only has 4 hours left to live because of his cancer I've tried my everything but he just can't be saved sorry" she has dropped the cup she was carrying. She left the cafe crying and immediately went over to the hospital. When she arrived Marco was there on the highest floor on the hospital. She was so sad. First she lost her parents then lost mike now Marco she just talked to Marco as he layed in his bed. It was 8 pm and quite dark
she was drifting asleep even tho she wanted to stay with Marco. She closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep until she heard the *beeeeep* indicating that Marco had died . She called the nurses but the couldn't do anything. She had to except the fact that she was gonna stay alone forever. She had gone to the top of the hospital. The foof . She over looked the night sky mesmerized by it " it's beautiful" as she looked into the sky she was crying so hard she didn't know what to do she looked around and walked to the edge. She said out loud "I'll see you soon mom and dad and you too Marco" then jumped off she finally felt free. A feeling she had never felt before. "Thank you Marco"<3 - sorry if this sucked T-T