Chapter 3

Rowoon's POV

"I'm sorry Chani please forgive me" that's the last word I said to him before going to our room.

"Fuck I really ruined everything right?" I sighed "Congrats Kim seokwoo for hurting your Chani" I tried to laugh but tears are now running in my cheeks. "Oops I forgot he is not mine anymore, I broke up with him. Shit" I can't understand my self I thought it will solve everything because I don't want to hurt him anymore. I love him but I also starting to love Hyeyoon. I don't have the right to feel the pain because I'm the one who ruined everything.

I go to bathroom, I really need shower to clear my mind. After the shower I lay on my bed. We have 2 bunk bed in this room the one is for me and Chani and the other one is for Dawon and Inseong hyung. I can't sleep, I'm waiting for him to enter our room, he need to sleep. I hope he will sleep to his bed not in the couch. I look at my phone "what? It's already 4 am where he is? He should sleep" I sigh, I found myself going to the living room to check on him. I see nothing here where the fuck he is? Shit I need to sleep because I have a schedule this morning. Now I'm going back to room, maybe he slept in other room. I should not think about him, were done we broke up. I don't have the right so now seokwoo get some sleep.

7 months later

Third person POV

Everything is now normal. Nothing change in group's relationship because Chani begged the other members to understand everything that Rowoon did and he is happy now. Nothing change except that Chani never sleep to his room again. He and Taeyang change their bed. Taeyang understand that it's hard for their maknae to sleep with Rowoon in one room so he didn't complain. They successfully ended their promotions, concert and fan meeting so FNC allowed them to have a full week to rest.

"Guys what will we do? Want to have vacation?" Youngbin ask. He is excited.

"Great we should do that!" Inseong agreed

"Vacation? Where?" Dawon screamed, it's obvious that he is the most excited one.

"I agree, we should do that since it's been a while since we go to vacation right?" Jaeyoon smiled.

"Where are we going?" Taeyang asked

"I want to see the sea" Jaeyoon said

"Me too" Chani said "Right Kyun? You also want to see that right?" Chani added while hitting Hwiyoung's shoulder "can we go to the beach?" Chani pleaded.

The other members laugh. Rowoon is staring at Chani.

"Ok great we will going to beach" their leader stated.

They started to prepare for their vacation. Rowoon, Taeyang and Jaeyoon are the ones that in charge of food. Youngbin and Inseong is in charge of finding a rest house for them to stay. Zuho and Dawon for the drinks while the two maknaes for the snacks.

Hwiyoung's POV

I'm with Chani we're going to the convenience store, we will buy snacks for the vacation. I'm really happy that I'm with him right now and he looks really happy too. I'm glad that he's not look like broke anymore.

"Hey old man! What are you thinking huh?" He laughed. He is cute, beautiful actually. I wish I can always see his smile

"Nothing" I replied "And stop calling me old man" I added. I actually like it though because he is the only one calling me like that it feels special.

We reached the convenience store and started to pick snacks that we like. Actually we just put anything in our cart. After that we hurried to go back to our dorm. We are walking and something bugging my mind, I want to ask him something. I want to ask if he moved on to what happened to him and Rowoon hyung. I want to know if he still love Rowoon hyung.

"Tell me now" he said.

"Huh? Tell you what?" I ask innocently

"What's on your mind. I feel like you want to tell me something" he smiled.

"Ah actually I'm curious about something"

"What is it?"

"By any chance do you still love Rowoon hyung?"  I nervously asked him. There's a moment of silence before he answer

"To be honest I don't know. I'm happy for him though" he stated. I suddenly feel bad.

"Sorry I'm just curious" I said to him. God did I just make him sad again

"Why are you apologizing? It's ok though. I told you that I'm really happy right now" We reached the dorm and go inside everybody is busy doing the task that given to them.

"We're home" Chani and I both said in unison. The other members just smile and the other greet back to us.

"Ok are you all done?" We heard Youngbin hyung "Now if you're done go to your rooms and get some sleep. Tomorrow morning we will go to the beach" he added making everyone exited.

Third person POV

It's  almost 9 in the morning when they arrive at the rest house. The rest house is quite big. They are currently resting. Rowoon is staring at Chani for some moments now. He see Chani who is smiling. It's a relief to see Chani smiling like that. He is still starring at the younger when his phone ring. He look at his phone and see his girlfriend's name on it. He accepted the call.

"Hey babe, Why are you calling?"

"I just want to make sure that my boyfriend is ok"

"I'm ok don't worry." Rowoon replied to his girlfriend. They take atleast 10 mins before hanging up. Rowoon and Hyeyoon's relationship is ok. Hyeyoon really loves Rowoon so much and Rowoon, he loves Hyeyoon too.

Hwiyoung heard them, actually he only heard Rowoon's part but yeah he kinda heard them. He look to Chani to see if he had any reaction, if he is affected by it but Chani is still laughing with Inseong. Hwiyoung is relief to see Chani like that seems like he completely over to Rowoon. Is that means he have now chance to Chani?