New recruit

AN: Hi everyone ! So this is a new story, and it's in English. BUT I'm French and only in highschool so PLEASE don't be to harsh on me. I try my best. Though don't hesitate to give me advice and tell me when I made mistakes. And of course you can give me ideas for the story 😊 I think that's all. Enjoy ❤️

Avengers POV:

The Avengers were all gathered in the main room, sitting on the couch. They were waiting for Tony to explain why he called them all here for a meeting instead of the meeting room. "So, what's this all about Tony ?" Steve asked. "Well, you'll see. Y/N, you can come in !" Tony shouted. A young girl (between 19 and 22 y.o) came in. Tony smiled and explained "This is
Y/N, our new recruit. She has powers, but she can't control them yet, so I trust you, Wanda, to train her with it. Now, I'll let you guys meet, I have work to do." and he left the room back in his laboratory.

Y/N POV:

When I came in I noticed a few surprised looks at me. In particular that redhead, she seemed interested... In me ? Anyway ! Y/N ! Focus. Tony left and I was there, standing in front of them, saying nothing. "So... Y/N, right ?" said the guy with a purple sweater. "Yes." I answered. I felt stupid because I didn't really like to talk about myself... "Nice to meet you
Y/N !" said Wanda. She was the only one I knew the name because Tony told her to train me with my powers. She seemed truly happy to meet me, that made me feel better, and I smiled back at her. "Thank you, nice to meet you all." "So you got powers. What kind ?" asked a tough blond guy. He's cute. "Well, more like telekinesis: I can move things with my mind, random objects, people... Oh, and I can see through walls and stuff." I said in a normal tone. "They're very similar to mine !" exclaimed Wanda. "Well then you're besties, yay..." said another blond guy. "Clint, come on..." replied the tough guy.

Suddenly a big voice made me jump "I am pleased to meet you Y/N. My name is Thor Odinson, god of thunder and son of Odin. And the most powerful Avenger by the way." Another blond guy ?!

Wanda stood up and walked toward me, then turned around, standing next to me. "So this is Steve, Clint, Bruce, Natasha, Thor (as you already know) and I'm Wanda, but I guess you figured, thanks to Tony." Now I have names for the blondies.
"Do you want me to show you your room ?" she asked. "Yes, please." "Great, follow me then." I gave one last smile to the Avengers and followed Wanda through the corridor.

Avengers POV:

"Well, she's cute." Steve said. "She's hot." replied Thor. "I don't like her." said Clint. "Oh come on, you don't even know her. But I bet she doesn't like you either, since you're being so nice to her..." Steve added.

Natasha stood up "Well boys, I'll let you discuss about Y/N, and I'll go train.", then she left the room toward the training room.

Y/N POV:

"This is your room ! It's right in front of Nat's, but mine's not far." Wanda pointed at a door a bit further in the corridor. "Ok, thanks Wanda." "Your welcome. Don't hesitate if you need anything." "Ok." "See you later." "See you later."
I opened the door to a modern but cozy bedroom. There was everything I needed: a bed, a closet, a desk and even a bathroom. "Wow..." I wasn't used to luxury, I used to live in a small flat in a poor neighborhood of New York, so this, was pretty awesome...!

"Message from Tony Stark." said a female voice coming from... well, everywhere.
"Hey kid. I hope you like your room. Just to remind you that training is at 5 pm, with Natasha today. Don't be late." I looked at my watch "4:40, I still have 20 minutes."

I started unpacking my stuff. Even if I took everything I had, it was still not much. I was quickly done, so I changed into grey leggings and a black sports bra.

I had 10 minutes left so I decided to start going to the training room, but slowly enough to start visiting a bit.

The compound was huge, and very modern, it was scary to live in a place like that, but I was so excited at the same time. Being an Avenger isn't an everyday chance.

I eventually found the training room, right on time.
Natasha was alone, punching a bag. She wore black leggings and a gray tight t-shirt. Our clothes match...
I stood there like an idiot in the doorway, staring at her for a few seconds. Her shirt was close to her body, which allowed me to notice  that she had a nice figure.
I felt something in my stomach while watching her punching that bag, with a focused look on her face and sweating. Ok Y/N ! Time to stop staring at her and come in !

Natasha didn't notice me.
"Hi !" I said. She stopped punching the bag and turned her head towards me, it seemed like I pulled her out of her thoughts.
"Are you gonna train me or you'd rather keep harassing that poor punching bag ?" I said with a smirk. She smiled back at me and nodded me to come closer.
I walked toward her and when I was right in front of her, she quickly grabbed my shoulders and kicked my legs to the side. I hit the ground and looked at her, confused.
"If you want to be that punching bag so bad, you just need to ask." she said with the same smile. I analyzed her position to find a flaw to take control back on her. Her left knee was on the floor and she was putting pressure on my shoulders so I couldn't get up. However, my legs were free to move. I grabbed her right leg with my legs and pulled to the right  to turn her around. I rotated and knocked her down, straddling her, but not sitting on her, to apply the right pressure on her shoulders.
I smirked as she raised an eyebrow.
"Then I'm asking you: can I please be your punching bag ?" I said teasingly.
" If you insist." she answered as I let her get up.

After 2 hours of training, I was dripping with sweat, while Natasha was just a little sweaty.
I started confident after blocking her at the beginning of the session, but I quickly understood that if I could take over Nat, it's only because she wanted me to.

"Not bad for a newbie. You are fast and strong, but you lack technique. We'll work on that next time." "Ok. Thanks." "Your welcome. Dinner's at 7:30, you should go take a shower first cause you stink." she said with a casual tone. "Thank you again..." I replied on the same tone. "My pleasure."

I went to my room to take a shower. Once in the bathroom I started to undress when I heard a knock on my door. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was in my underwear. Screw it. I went to the door and opened it by a quarter. It was Nat. "Hi. Tony asked me to tell you to dress fancy cause we're having a party tonight." "Oh ok thank you."
She looked down at me and simply nodded, then she went in her room and closed the door. I closed mine and went to the shower.

AN: So this is the end of chapter 1. Tell me what you thought about it, and what you would like me to do different, or simply to add to the  story. Luv u all ❤️❤️❤️