Party girl

Y/N POV:

I came in the main room, which was filled with people I've had never seen in my life. I couldn't even see any of the Avengers. I glared at the room searching for anyone I knew, even if it was Clint.

I noticed Nat at the bar so I walked toward her. I sat on one of the chairs and said as if I didn't know her "Hi, can I have two glasses of wine please; one for me and one for the beautiful lady."
She looked up and smiled when she saw me. "And may I ask who is the lucky woman ?" She replied with the same tone as if we were total strangers while pouring me a drink.
I smirked "She is very modest, she doesn't even know that I am talking about her." Nat raised an eyebrow  "Really ? Where is she ?" I chuckled "Nevermind." "Why ? Is she shy ?" "No. Definitely not. But maybe already tipsy, or simply blind..."
Nat frowned  in confusion: "Then what do I do with the second glass ?" "Help yourself...!" I smiled.
She took a sip of her glass but she kept her eyes on me, looking me up and down. I was wearing a black tight dress that always made me feel confident about my body.
"Looking good tonight Collins." said Tony. "Thanks !" He nodded and asked Natasha to serve him a drink. "So, how do you like your room ?" "It's the size of my old apartment but I love it !" "Yeah,  I figured you'd need some space...". I chuckled.

***
A couple hours later, everybody left and only the Avengers were left.

Y/N POV:

"Hey guys ! What about playing truth or dare, since nobody seems tired ?" Thor suggested.
"Ok, why not." replied Steve. "I'm in !" added Clint.  Everybody gathered around the coffee table on the couch. "Y/N, wanna go first ? This party's for you after all...!" asked Steve.
"Yeah, okay. I'll go with truth."
"Is there someone you like in this room, even if it's just finding this person pretty."
I glanced at the Avengers and smirked: "Yes."
"Really ? Who is it ?" asked Thor, visibly excited by this game.
"Hey ! I already answered a question, I'm not saying anything else !" I quickly replied. "Come on..." "Not fair..." everyone protested. You'll have to wait for my next turn." I added. "Whatever... Y/N, you ask someone now." Steve said. "Ok." I glared at everyone adding some suspense with a smirk on my face. "Come on Y/N...!" Clint was impatient. "Wanda ! Truth or dare ?" I finally asked. Wanda raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Oh, uhm.... Dare." "I dare you to kiss the person you find the most attractive in this room."
"Jesus... what are we, kids ?" sighed Tony. Clint chuckled and Nat smiled, apparently curious about Wanda's interests. The witch stood up from the couch and walked towards me, then she stopped halfway to me and changed direction towards Natasha. I raised an eyebrow, smiling in surprise. Wanda sat on Natasha's lap, put a hand on her cheek and started kissing her. Everyone started to exclaim and laugh, but Steve didn't seem really happy. I wonder why...
Bruce was so uncomfortable it made me laugh.

Wanda broke the kiss and went back to her sit. Natasha took a sip of her glass and acted as if nothing happened. "Ok. Who's next ?" asked Clint. "Y/N, truth or dare ?" said Wanda with a smirk. I knew why she asked me, even if it was my turn two minutes ago.
"Really ? don't you wanna let someone else play ?" I said playfully. "No ! Now you choose." "Okay then... dare." I said in order to stop her from asking me the question everyone in this room was dying to know the answer to.

Wanda smirked again: " I DARE you, to tell us who is the person you find attractive." She seemed so proud of herself and I felt stupid for not predicting this. Tony laughed at the way Wanda tricked me : "Kiddo, I think you have no other choice than telling us now...!"
I sighed.
"Nat." I said low and quick. "What was that ?" Clint said with an amused tone putting his hand behind his ear. "You should've listen." "I did. But you didn't speak loud enough." "Yes I did, your just a deaf old man." "What did you just say ?!" "See ?!" "Okay okay guys ! That's enough. Moving on." Steve intervened. I gave Clint one last death stare and we all kept playing for 45 more minutes.

It was around midnight when Bruce left saying he was tired. Tony and Steve quickly did the same (even if everyone knew Tony was just going to his lab to work on some other experiments), and eventually, only Wanda, Nat and me were left in the main room.
"I am so tired... I think I could fall asleep here..." "Don't worry Wanda, you can go to bed, I'll clean." I said. "No, I don't want you to do everything alone, you just arrived !" "It's okay Wanda, I'll help her, don't worry." Nat said. "Now go get some sleep." I added. Wanda looked at us, concerned : "Umm... okay... Thank you girls, good night !" "You're welcome good night !"

"So ! You don't seem to get along very well with Clint..." I laughed nervously at the thought of him. "Yeah, I don't know... I mean, he wasn't really nice to me in the first place..." "It's Clint, he's like that. Trust me, he doesn't hate you or anything, he's just cautious. Tony told us you were very powerful, and some of us haven't got any powers, I guess he's scared about what you can do... you should try to get to know each other better." "Well, Romanoff, I didn't know you were a good therapist...!" "You better not tell anyone or I'll kick your ass !"
I mean, I wouldn't mind...
" Ok, don't worry, I won't." I chuckled.

Once we were done cleaning, we started walking toward our bedrooms. As we arrived at my door, Nat stopped (probably to say good night, or make sure I would go in my room, I don't know...). We glared at each other for a few seconds.

I felt good, looking into her green emerald eyes.

That's when it hit me : not only was she beautiful, but she was simply unique.
What I could see in her eyes was so diverse : regrets, determination, strength, happiness and sadness, all at the same time...
"What makes you smile like that ?" Nat suddenly said with an amused tone, dragging me out of my dreaming state. I quickly reacted "Oh ! Uhm, nothing ! Just... you..."
"Oh... thank you... I think..." she was blushing. "Natasha Romanoff, is that blush that I see on your cheeks...?!"
"Anyway ! Good night Y/N."
"Good night Natasha." I chuckled.

I went in my room but waited to hear Nat's door closing before closing mine.