Less of a pervet more of a gentelman

Aizawa P.O.V M/N said he's heading to the strip club I usually don't take this kinda of offers but knowing what he's going to do to dabi if their alone. There is zero percent that im not going to the club. Today he didn't get us a personal stripper he just want to sit and have a little chit-chat with me. As we entered the strip club there was a lot of people eager to get the seat nearest to a stage me and M/zn sat in a far daek corner kind of close to the stage as we were talking about work the room was suddenly filled with cat whistle and the smell of cinnamon was getting closer to us i looked up to see Dabi. M/N car whistle but Dabi just ignored a couple of rounds around the pole and he got off. "Hey man, I gotta use the bathroom" M/N siad he quickly left me I observed where he was going the same direction where dabi went. I waited 5 minutes and headed to the same direction. " i told you already NO" I heard dabi's voice said with venom " C'mon I'll give you anything you want " M/N said  "maybe, act less of a pervert and more of a gentleman" then, the  idea hit me. As dabi puhed the door open sensing that he was struggling i helped him. I flashed him a smile he looks at me with confusion "how's your night going" i asked him "um, good actually" he answered back "oh um i just wanted to say you did very well just now" I complement him "look, i am not available in bed" he answered back annoyed and walked past me.