Chapter 13: Old Christmas

Sorry, I hope you don't hate me. Chapter took longer time that i though to write it. But here it is. And can you please tell me if there are any writing mistakes in there? I hadn't the time to check, and Not that good in english! I hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Old Christmas

Kathrines POV

I let everyone in the luggage wake up when we drove into the train station. I’d cast a spell that made everyone fell to sleep at once we left Hogwarts. I had to talk to my mother, to tell her that I wouldn’t come home for Christmas. She hated it of cause, but couldn’t force me to come home. Why should she anyway? She understood that I had to kill Potter.

The train station was crowed even before the students began to leave the train. So many families waiting for their children to come home to them, come home for Christmas. Victorie and Rose disappeared at once the train had stopped, probably wanting to go home fast. Albus, James and I waited for the most of the crowd had left the platform before we left the train. It was much easier to navigate us thought the crown since half of the parents and adults had left.

We walk over to pick up our suitcases, and to find Mr. Potter. Actually he was easy to find, since he really stood out in the crowd. Almost everyone looked nervous at him, probably thinking something were wrong. I still could figure out why no one thought that he maybe wanted to pick up his children.  Sometimes I even wondered what people had in their head, it’s definitely not their brain. Like one of my father’s followers, who knew about me, tried to kill me. I easily dodged, and killed him instead.

The Potter mansion was huge, and it looked like a castle! It lay right outside London, more on the countryside. Harry was the one that drove us to the Potter mansion, I couldn’t even believe that he had the driver license, but I had to admit he’s a good driver. James opened the door for me, smiling.

“Welcome to my house,” he said to me, I smiled back at him.

“Thanks! It’s beautiful!” I said with a bigger smile, and went out of the car.

“I know you love me, but we’re not allowed to sleep in the same room. Parents..” he said, and tried to look sad.

“Babe, that’s too sad! Why does it have to be like that?” I said and acted sad. In the matter of fact, I loved the point that we couldn’t share room with each other. Maybe I could get time to plan the murder of Harry Potter. Since I’m so close to him now, I could actually kill him!

James followed me to my room, I carefully noticed my route from the front door, so I could escape fast if needed. My plan was to kill Harry Potter this Christmas, and then run away, never looking back. What about James? Could I actually leave him so fast? And forever? Yes I could, couldn’t I? I walked into the room James showed me, and It was huge and beautiful! Almost as beautiful as my room back home.

“My room is back that door, if there’s anything just knock,” he said, and pointed at a door to his left.  I smiled to him, but it looked like he was disappointed, like he wanted something more. He turned to walk out of the room, but I stopped him.

“Wait,” I said, and reached after James. He turned towards me, and he smiled. I smiled back at him, and went up to him to give him a hug.

“I just want to tell you, that I love you SO MUCH! You can’t imagine how much I love you! And you’re doing my task so much harder to do!” I said to him. He looked at me, with wonder in his eyes.

“What do you mean?” he asked me, almost studying me.

“Wait and see,” I whispered in his ear, not even noticing I had leaned towards it at the first place. James looked at me surprised, but didn’t ask anything more. He walked out the door, and closed the door after him. I looked at the door, a long time after he left, wanting him to come back in. He didn’t.

A spark from the fireplace, in the corner of my room, waked me up from my staring. I don’t know how long I’ve been looking at the door, but it was light when I came and now it’s soon dark. I walked over to the fireplace, and saw my mothers face in the fire.

“Bellatrix! What are you doing? What if you went to the wrong room?” I was about to yell at her, when I remembered that James had his room next door.

“Sorry, but…”she began to say.

“Stop!” I cut her off with an angry voice. She just put me in a dangerous position. Which could have ended bad.

“Do you know what danger you just put me in? They don’t know about me yet. And that’s how I want it to be over the Christmas,” I said to her harsh.

“But Kathrine..”

“Don’t. Say. My. Name,” I cut her off again, and I assumed she could see the lightning bolts in my eyes.

“I’m sorry! Please I beg you!” she said, knowing my anger was building up. When it reaches a point, it would explode. I could harm her pretty bad.

“You won’t contact me again, as long as I’m in this house! I contact you!” I said, and began to calm down.

“Yes, I promise I won’t. But what if it’s something important?” she asked, looking a little scared.

“Then you can contact me, but if it’s not, DON’T! I said to her harsh.

“Now leave! Or was it something important you wanted to say?”

“No. Just Merry Christmas,” she said and began to leave. Those two words went came as a shock on me, and old memories flew into my head.

“Merry Christmas to you too mom,” I said, and she faded away.

“Mommy! I said and ran into her hands, and she lifted me up.

“Kathrine, you remember with day it is today?” she asked me with a smile on her face.

“YES! IT’S CHRISTMAS! I yelled out happy, and mom gave me a hug.

“Yes it is, and now were going down to unwrap some presents,” she said and carried me down to the living room, and sat me on the floor between her, and Igor.

“Merry Christmas Igor!” I said to him, and smiled. He smiled back, and gave me a hug.

“Merry Christmas to you too, Kathrine,” he said back, and gave me a present. As usual I got many presents, like the school uniform, since I’m going to start it Durmstrang after the summer, a lot of toys, books, games, and so on. The last present was the most exciting one, and my mom gave it to me. I looked at both of them, and they looked proud and curious on me. I saw that the present was a wand, and smiled to them with my widest smile before I opened it.

“Ahh,” was all I could say, and my mother and Igor looked a little afraid.

“It’s beautiful,” I continued.

“It was your fathers, and now it’s yours. Try it, hold it,” my mother said proud. I took it out from the gift paper, and hold it in my hand. It was then, I could feel my whole body change. It was like my whole body changed, and I began to burn inside. I could feel my rage build up, and my hatred for Potter build up more that it were before. I changed, and all they had done was to give me a wand, my father’s wand.

“Kathrine?” I could hear, but it sounded so far away.

“Are you awake?” the voice said again, and I opened my eyes. Wait? Was it just a dream? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about this chapter? Took me longer time that I first thought, but school comes first. You also got to know a little about how she got this way, what do you think about that?

I know what's going to happen in the next chapter, so hopefully I can write it fast!

But comment, vote!! My goal is to get hmm.. 5 votes? Can you manage that? i hope you will!

Carohd