My Sweet Baby Boy

It was 3 a.m, Liam and I were sleeping soundly on our bed in a soft embrace. Suddenly I am disturbed by the tiny whines of our baby boy. Liam still lays there peacefully so I let him be. I slip on my boxers and head off down the hall. Now you see our baby is a bit different; he's still an adult. As I gently open the nursery door I see a full grown man standing up with tears down his cheeks. But to me that's no man, that is my little baby Louis.
"Hey bud, you up?" I coo as I slowly walk up to the towering crib. Louis gurgled with wide eyes wanting daddy to pick him up.
"Ok buddy now what's wrong hm?" Louis turns a deep shade of red and clings onto my chest.
"Oh love do you need a change?"
Louis nodded eagerly so I took him to the changing table. I look down at my sweet baby boy while tracing his tattoos with my finger. He giggled and kicked his feet like any baby would. Little did I know Liam was at the door watching.

"Aw, my two beautiful babies." Liam cooed. I blushed furiously as the strong lad embraced me in a hug from behind
"Here let me help love" Liam said sweetly as he wiped down Louis's bum. Louis squirmed as Liam finished up.
"There we go, all done pumpkin!" Louis giggled once more while Zayn peppered him in kisses.
"C'mon you two, my babies need there breakfast." Liam said leading his hubby and baby boy in one arm. Zayn pulled out the portable mobile in the living room setting his baby boy down. His face lights up as he bats at the little trinkets dangling from above.

Liam an Zayn were in the kitchen wearing nothing but there boxers as they always do. While Liam flipped pancakes Zayn walked by giving his bum a whack as he got the paper.

"Oi! You cheeky minx, best behave yourself." Zayn giggled, helping out Liam finish breakfast. There baby boy was in a trance as he giggled at the silly toys.
"Let's have a living room breakfast babe" li said eagerly.
"Alright, but I swear to god if I find ONE crumb...!" Liam laughed pulling Zayn in close as they gathered around there baby boy with pancakes and milk.

Liam propped Louis his lap and began feeding him little bites. Zayn couldn't help but coo at his babies. He sat closer as he whispered in Liam's ear;

"You're such a good daddy." Liam blushed as he continued to hold the sticky fingered mess.

"And so are you love, so are you."
The two men pulled in for a long kiss then suddenly stopped after a whiny little Lou wanted some attention.
"Oh baby of you want daddy's love?" Liam said in a babyish tone. Louis nodded as he have syrup filled kisses to each of his daddy's.
They were always the perfect family.