𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮

SAGE'S POV

SAGE'S POV

MUSIC began to fill my earphones as i shuffled my playlist. gluing on my wig, i start to vibe to Omar Apollo's soothing voice.

i could see my phone turning back on due to a notification. i was just gonna ignore it till it lit up again. i grabbed my phone with a scowl and checked to see what assholes are blowing my phone.

mom: we're going out tonight to somewhere special so dress up. dont fucking embarrass me with that weird ass style u have and dont show too much skin. you'll make urself look pure for the first time. i'm omw

i hate my mom's attitude so much sometimes. i checked my other message.

sukuna📲: sage pls talk to me. im so sorry baby i didn't even mean it.

scowling to myself, i responded.

me: okay lol.

sukuna📲: baby seriously i didnt even love her:(

me: u loved her enough to do her. stop talking to me

sukuna📲: babe...pls it was a mistake
READ AT 6:23 P.M.

humming in satisfaction, i got up to take a shower.

getting out, i put on some of my hygiene stuff and looked at my closet filled with clothes.

'something fancy but not too fancy' i mumbled aloud before throwing together the perfect outfit.

perfect. i think to myself before slipping into my white wedges. i normally love putting on a lot of makeup but for this, i just put on lots and lots of lip gloss.

'sage?' i heard my mom yell out from downstairs. 'coming!' i yelled before grabbing my juicy couture purse and my phone to head downstairs.

my mom had on a short black strapless dress and stilettos with a smoky fox eye look. and she calls me a slut. i mentally rolled my eyes.

'come on let's go.' i mumbled before grabbing my car keys. 'you're driving.' she said before walking out to my car. hm. geez i didn't know. i rolled my eyes once again while locking the door.

'hurry up! the restaurant is an hour drive!' she yelled from the passenger side. i speed walk across to get in my car so she can shut the fuck up.

'who are we even meeting anyway?' i asked in confusion, keeping my eyes on the road. 'long story short, this guy i met in the store asked me out and we've been dating for a couple months now.' she said without blinking a fucking eye.

i took a quick glance at her before scoffing and sticking my eyes towards the road. 'and i guess you forgot that i'm your daughter huh.' i sighed. she didn't even bother responding.

'we're here where do i park?' i mumbled. 'just give your keys to the valet parker or whatever.' she rolled her eyes while getting out the car.

after finally agreeing to hand my keys to the parker, i went towards my mom who was hugged all on a man, pushing her chest out and making googly eyes like he was a god.

she looks so interested in what he's saying... she normally doesn't care about what i have to say... as i reached them, i felt eyes on me.

'and i'm guessing this is your daughter?' the man looked at me and i almost wanted to drop dead.

his rough hands shook mine while observing my dress for a second before smiling, revealing a gold tooth. 'i'm toji fushiguro, your soon to be stepfather and this is my son megumi, your soon to be stepbrother.'

staring at him in shock, i stuttered out. 'you're joking right?' i let out a nervous giggle before staring down megumi. jesus they both look so alike.

'he's not. trust me, i was in shock just like you.' megumi looked up from his phone and gave me a half grin.

turning my attention back to toji, i took in his appearance. from his long black messy hair, the dark eyebags under his hazelnut eyes, those plump pink lips complimenting the black snake piercing half covering the scar, to his physically fit body.

'as much as i dont like my mom, i'd be lying if i said she didn't have good taste in men' i smirked staring at his huge calloused hands.

'well, let's go inside, shall we?' he smirked before opening the door for us. me being the last one to go inside, i thanked him.

'thanks so much sir.' he chuckled before helping me inside with his hand on my back. 'please...call me toji.' he whispered before patting my back gently, sending chills down my spine.

'well thank you toji.' i trailed off before pulling down my dress.

'i can already tell we're gonna get along.' he whispered once again. turning towards him i smile. 'i'm sure we will.'