8

"mom....he cheated on me! I know he doesn't like me, but he doesn't have to remind me. Why can't he treat me normally like his friend? Why does he have to show me that.... I'm not enough for him!"

*Flashback before louis' marriage*

"Mum I'm getting married! He....his name is harry, he works really hard and loves his parents,.....its all i know about him....i refuse to meet him before marriage mum....because.... What if he's not right for me....what if he's nothing like people say and hurts me?....so I decided to meet him at our wedding day...than I won't have any choice but to marry him...."

Louis signed and wiped his tear that fall, "I trust you mom, there must be something you saw in harry that you planed this marriage with anne..... I miss you wish you could attend your boobear' biggest day of life...i know you're always with me mum..... I remembered everything you taught me....how to take care of my husband....how to love him....how to love his family.... I will be fine"

*Flashback end*

Present day:

Louis signed deeply, picking at the dirt near his mother's grave, he forgot to bring flower today, he rushed straight here after he witnessed the scene in Harry's office, his face dry with new tears falling wetting his rosy cheeks.

"I....i Don't know what to do mum, I don't think i can change myself enough to be his worth.... I'll always be a person he married forcefully to him. I....i don't blame anyone but myself... myself" he looked at the stone,

Johannah Tomlinson

"I miss you mum....wish you could run your fingers through my hair telling me 'it will be alright boobear' " he sat in silence just thinking how hurt he felt after seeing his husband enjoying with another women.....how deep did he fall for this man?

"Please show me some sign! What should I do now? Let him hurt me like his play doll; or divorce him telling his parents the truth and hurt him? Please mum...show me some sign-" he was interrupted when his phone rang, he checked the id

Unknown

"Hello?"

"Lou where are you?" Zayn?

"I-... I'm somewhere where I can find peace....and love" he mess around with dry flowers, and sniffing, "are you alright babe?" Zayn' voice made him cry more because it was so caring, gentle and .... worried.

"N-no"

"Tell me where you are darling, I'm picking you up!" Louis looked around, "I...no zayn you don't have to, I'll just take a cab" louis says because he doesn't want anyone to see him in vulnerable state.

"Tell me baby, where are you?" His voice was so soft and that louis can't argue anymore and said, "the cemetery near church"

"I'm coming, don't worry" with that he hung up.... don't worry.

"Is this my sign?" He murmured to no one in particular.

•••

"Come here love" Zayn says as soon as he gets out of his car, louis was waiting outside the cemetery for him, without any hesitation louis ran into his open arms, snuggling into his warm chest and letting his tears fall again,

"W-why did he do that? I-it hurts zayn, its hurts me" louis sobbed, zayn was rubbing his back and placing small kisses on top of his head, "sshh, don't cry angel, he isn't worth your precious tears, let him do what he wants to, but don't give him satisfaction that he succeeded in hurting your kind heart love, you're too precious for him,if.....if I had you, I would treat you like a princess you are, my baby" louis giggled in his chest making zayn smile, at least he's the reason he smiles with tears.

"Thank you zayn, i-i'm sorry for-" zayn wiped his tears frowning, "no darling don't apologize for who you are, show your emotions, let it out, you'll feel better love" louis smiles nodding, "I'm better th-that you're here now" zayn chuckled,

"You wanna out for lunch? You must be hungry"

"....yes!"

I hope I'm doing the right thing...