[iii] path filled with thorns

Seokjin's POV

While I was debating against myself , my phone start ringing ...

I looked at the caller id and it was Taehyung . He must be worrying about me .. he's always the first person to notice when I feel low and the last person to leave after I'm alright . And Joonie is not any less. I feel very lucky to have such brothers

I sighed and picked up the call .

On the call :

Jin: hello

V: hyunggggg!! Is everything alright ? Are you fine ?

??: Did Ara noona's parents agree to speak?

Jin: namjoona??

Rm: yes hyung it's me .

Jin: ahh jinjja .. give me a heads up when it's a conference call . You people startled me

V: hyung first answer our questions .

Jin: everything's going good . Ara told she convinced her parents and they agreed to talk to me . I'm really happy about that .

Rm: wow congratulations hyung ...

V: that's awesome .. but you don't sound that happy .

Jin: ah.. that's because I don't know what to talk to them . How to show them that I really love her .

Rm: hyung .. don't worry , everything will go well . Be confident .

V: shall we come with you hyung?

Jin: that's not required .. I'll take care of it .

V: I wish you all the luck . Come up with the good news of your marriage.
He told excitedly

Jin: I'm gonna give my best .. and even beyong my best if required

Rm: we know hyung .
Anyways it's late , don't stress yourself too much , go to sleep .
By the way even are you going to meet them?

Jin: tomorrow morning

Rm: ohh .. then you've to sleep .. bye bye

V: good night hyung

Jin : good night

End of the call

Time skip ( 9 a.m.)

I was all ready to go . My heart was racing as I was really scared . I hope everything goes well .

I drove my car at an abnormal speed and reached Ara's house . Walking though the main gate , I reached the hall and saw Ara and her parents seated.

Jin: G-Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim

Mr. Kim: morning

Mrs . Kim: take your seat

I sat down awkwardly .

Mr . Kim: why are you playing with my daughter . Just leave her already ..
That was the very first sentence he spoke .

Jin: but Mr. Kim I'm not playing with her . I really do love her with all my heart .

I glanced at Ara who was sitting like an idol . I knew she wouldn't speak in between as she's already done whatever she could . Anything more might not be favourable from her side . It's me who has to gain thier trust .

Mr. Kim: how did you think we'll believe you ? Rich people like you never know that meaning of love . Just playing with hundreds of girls' hearts and find joy in that ??