But I Want You ~ ( Chapter 3)

JK POV:
I was so frustrated and drinking when suddenly a girl barged in and started shouting “HE LEFT ME FOR MY BESTFRIEND BUT I AM MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HER” I mean not gonna lie she was beautiful but what is wrong with her Is she by any chance a phsyco . I was in my own thoughts staring at her when suddenly my bodygaurds when to her and started pulling her to get out of the room, she was struggling to get out of their grip but it was no use since they were very strong. “LEAVE HER”I ordered and my men left her without second thoughts which lead her to fall down in an uncounsious state I quickly catched her before she could hit the ground . My men’s eyes widened “GET OUT” I shouted annoyed because they have been screwing up the whole day. Once they got out I placed her in a chair and started staring at her her prefect pink plump lip, her long eyelashes, her waist length hair moving for the wind and most of all her angelic face. Without me knowing a small smile formed on my face, then realization hit me I did not smile for three years after my mother’s death. Suddenly a another man barged in the room. “Is she ok omg I told her not to come to clubs”he asked worriedly I can see the look of concern in his face.
END OF JK POV

JB POVI started running and I know the club she will go to is HORINOSIC CLUB since it is near to our school

JB POV
I started running and I know the club she will go to is HORINOSIC CLUB since it is near to our school. I went inside the club and I could not find her anywhere , I almost gave up looking but I saw the VIP room door open and Y/n was lying there unconsious. I went in and saw a good looking man beside her. I started drowning him with questions “Is she ok omg I told her not to come to clubs”. The man seemed taken back  and said “Yeah she is fine she just fainted because she drank to much”. I was so relieved “OMG thank you so much “ I said to the man. “Sorry to interupt but may I ask you who you are?” he asked with a questionable face . “Ohh yeah I am her bestfriend she just got dumped so he is losing her braincells” I replied and chuckled a bit and then I said ”Thank you sir now I will be taking her back home” I was about to carry her when the man held my wrist and said “How can I believe that she is your friend I can’t just let you take her” I was suprised after hearing this a random stranger was caring for her. “oh Yeah , here”I showed him a few  picture we took together.

( Just imagine them as you and JB)

“Oh yeah ok you can take her. Be safe”he said .With that I leaft the club while carrying Y/n bridal style.
END OF JB POV

JK POV:
I felt a little jelous when I saw those pictures but why I never feel this weird feeling. I can’t just fall inlove with someone I just met. Wait why am I talking about love . Ughh forget about it, it is not like I am going to meet her again wait why not meeting her anymore is making he sad. Just wait Y/n you did something to me that you will regret.
END OF JK POV

A/N POV:
JB brought Y/n home mada her sleep and went back home.

( I will post next part tomorrow pls vote and follow thank you)