Chapter 15

SEULGI

After that conversation with my friends and have a continuation after practice, we have planned that before we perform I will ask Irene since she requested to go. Byul said that is the best timing because knowing that many people especially girls will be cheering to us, it's the best to inform her that I'm hers. Jisoo told me that Rosé, Yongsun and Jennie will be accompanying Irene for her safety of course, our group's priority now is safety of Irene and the baby.

Final exam went well. Lisa, Byul, Jisoo and I took less units because some of it we are exempted prior to the dance competition we are in.

The four of us waiting here at the nearest café in university. We are waiting for Irene, Jennie, Rosé, and Wendy. Since we're ahead 1 year to Chaeyoung the little, she has different schedule of exam compared us.

"We can have proper sleep after tomorrow." Jisoo yawned and sip her latte.

"It was more tiring to Seul, she's been caring Irene.." Byul started "..speaking that pretty preggy, are you ready for tomorrow?" she asked me and the other two look at me.

"She's waiting that question in century, make sure make it memorable." Lisa reminded me.

"I'm kinda nervous.. just a little."

Jisoo burst out laughing "Yah! you already planted your seed to her and asking her to be your girl making you nervous? you're so funny seulgibear!" she mocked at me and the two joined her too from laughing.

I pouted because they're bullying me again "Don't pout, you looked like tweety bird, bear version hahahaha." Byul teased me, I pouted more and scrunch my nose.

"Tweety bear!" Lisa clap her hands and jumping pointing me while they're still laughing.

"You seems having a brain with that small head of yours hahaha." Jisoo teases Lisa.

We are teasing, bickering and laughing until the four we are waiting arrived. We separate our ways when we decided to go home immediately for us to take a good rest for the competition tomorrow.