Chapter 1

Avneet's POV

With morning sun kissing my skin, I stirred and arouse with Ringing sound of my phone. I picked it up. Being slothful as I am, I didn't even care to check who's the one who interrupted my beauty sleep. As I slided the call towards the green side, I heard a shout "  Sugar wake up u bitch" what a pleasent way to start ur day, getting galiyan from ur bff at 6:00 am. "Its 6:00 babe! Lemme sleep jaan" I said in defense.
"Oh dear, I knew you'll be making such excuses, so just move ur ass and open the door, You are getting a chance to start ur day with my gorgeous face" she said and I rolled my eyes.
"Stop rolling ur eyes idiot!" I heard "Asshole" I mumbled. " I heard it duh" I clicked my toung and went to open the door.
We went inside, talking and blabbering we got changed into our collage dress and headed towards the college campus.

Here I am standing in front of the huge college infrastructure

Here I am standing in front of the huge college infrastructure. Entering inside and pulling my mask on , me and jaan both hurried towards King aka Riyaz as during our way to collage he called saying he needs to talk something important.
I tapped his back and I saw that he was standing with the famous spies Poison and sword. I really idolize them, they have done alot for our country. They keep their faces hidden but still...their bravery makes them more handsome than how much actually they are..even I keep my face hidden coz if not, it will be difficult to survive with a heck lot of attention!

Riyaz singnalled us to move towards secret spot. "We are having our class" I protested "I know that and I have talked to the principal,not as riyaz but as king" I got as a reply.
I understood its something serious. "Where will we meet wolf?" Riyaz blushed hearing her name but hid it immediately and I just smirked at him, without teasing, understanding the seriousness of situation. "She is in the secret spot herself" I got as a reply.

Me and jaan moved towards secret spot. It was a big hall, having many boxing bags, guns, folders, coders etc. Entering inside we all took our chairs and King went towards the white board. "Okay, so first I would like to start with introduction and face reveal and its seriously an important mission " said riyaz. It was first me who removed her mask.

" I thought that "Cobra" will be of my competition, but see its you miss. sassy bitch!" said poison removing his mask, WAIT WHAT! poison is THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM! THE BADBOY! "Holy shit" that's what left my and Jaan's lips.