Everybody needs healing

As I promised, I updated today. Thank you for waiting guys. I hope you will like it.

____________________________________

Min ho's P.O.V

"Why are you here?"

"I am looking after you, yeo bin went out"

"What?! Where did she go? Why did you let her go?!"

"She's with song joong ki, they are having their dinner"

"Who's with them?"

"Only the two of them"

"What the hell hae ri! Are you out of your mind?! Are you trying to drag them into hell?! Where are they? I should pick her up"

She is out of her mind. I have to do something, even though I am not really feeling well I should pick her up before media or dispatch came over them. I was about to get up but Hae ri stop me.

"Hey, calm down"

"How am I supposed to calm down? You let the two take their dinner alone? Alone? Are you sick or what? Why are you being so careless! You know how this industry work! Yeo bin is still starting, how can you be so inconsiderate? What if they got caught?! People would do their own story and everything will be a mess!!"

"You don't have to tell me those things, I already know that"

"Then what the hell you think you are doing?"

"They are safe,  no one gonna catch them. I am not dumb, I planned this thing, you even make it so easier so don't worry everything is under control, just take a rest"

What is she talking about? She planned this? Why is she telling me that I make things easier? She is very confusing, whatever that is it's seems that I don't like it.

"What do you mean?"

"I just need some things to figure out"

"And that thing is?"

"Joong ki"

"Is yeo bin has something to do with that? I mean if you have to settle things with joong ki then why are you dragging yeo bin?"

"I am not dragging yeo bin, is just that I  think I need yeo bin in order for me to settle things"

"And why is that?"

"Why do you have a lot of questions?"

Now she look so annoyed. The first time I ever saw her have an emotion since that day happened.  She is cute though.

"Simply because it has something to do with yeo bin, I am her manager"

"Joong ki don't eat so much ramyeon before"

"Why are you telling me that now?"

"I saw yeo bin near at the Han river last month of the 15th at night"

15th night of last month? I am sure I was out at that time. I had a meeting I am sure with that. So it is possible that yeo bin went out.  Hae ri continue talking

"I saw her holding some ramyeon, at that time joong ki went back home with a ramyeon, since that time whenever joong ki don't feel well or his not on his mood, he always eat ramyeon and somehow it makes him feel better, I had to asked him why he eats a lot of ramyeon these past days and he told me that it gives him comfort"

"Yeo bin's comfort food is ramyeon, i think it's just a coincidence, it's still doesn't make sense"

"Coincidence maybe? Or maybe not? Do you know why I saw yeo bin near at the Han river that night? Joong ki also went out that night so I tailed him, only to find out that he went at the Han river"

I can't believe what I am hearing, are they dating without us not knowing?

"You mean they met each other at that night? Do you think they are dating?

Hae ri made a smirk

"Dating? Definitely not, but anyhow I know that they met each other at night"

"Are you sure?"

"Well I'm not. In the morning after that night I once confronted yeo bin but she seems so clueless then joong ki knew that I tailed him then we talked but he told me that he met Hye Kyo, whether he really met hye Kyo or he just made it an alibi to cover up yeo bin, I  really cannot confirm it  because i was already quite late in tailing joong ki so I did not able to see everything"

"If it's true then do you think someone might saw them together?"

"I don't think so, yeo bin is wearing a hoodie while joong ki is wearing a Kodak jacket, you can't even barely to see his face"

"If that's the case, they maybe met each other but did not able to recognize each other's face?"

"Right, or maybe joong ki recognize yeo bin's face but yeo bin did not recognize him since she is really confused when I confronted her"

Still I don't get it. So what if ever they met each other and they started to eating ramyeon as their comfort food then so what? It's not a big deal

"You look so confuse"

"Because I still don't get it, so what if they met? So what if suddenly yeo bin have him ramyeon and became his comfort food, it's not a big deal"

"Joong ki hugged yeo bin"

"What!"

"I saw Joong ki went to your tent. together with yeo bin, they went to joong ki's tent. The door is quite open and I saw Joong ki hugged yeo bin"

"Wait, what? You mean when you told me that they are practicing their kissing scene, that's the time you saw them hugging"

"Exactly, joong ki is really comfortable with yeo bin to the point that I can see that he can feel comfort with her. When he hugged yeo bin that was the only time I saw him peaceful"

Did she just smile? Is she smiling?

"Are you telling me that yeo bin can heal him?"

"Yes, and as a manager I wanted him to be the joong ki I used to know, I can see yeo bin can be the reason for him to smile again"

"But that is so risky"

"Risky or not, I just want him to be happy"

"What if things will not happen like you wanted to be? They will just hurt each other"

"The only moment that they will get hurt is when they start falling in love with each other"

"I don't think so falling in love again will heal him, what if joong ki just need someone to be there and what if yeo bin fell in love with him without her knowing but joong ki is not ready to catch her? It only make things complicated. I believe time will heal him and he don't need somebody to heal, he need to heal himself"

"You are right, well let's say that joong ki is a patient, he need to help himself in order for him to recover but medicine will help him even better to recover fast"

Now she is implying that yeo bin is the medicine still I'm not convince I don't want yeo bin to be hurt, I don't want her to be destroy while joong ki is rebuilding himself.

"Just trust me with this min ho, I am maybe a monster in your eyes but believe me when I say that I don't want yeo bin to suffer in the end because I know how it feels"

"Hae ri are you still hurting?"

"When someone you love the most and you found out that he never love you and only use you to forget someone and you end up begging him on your knees to stay with you but he end up chasing someone else to come back with him, does it hurt?"

She said those words without any emotion on her beautiful yet so lonely face. I'll try reaching her but she dodged my hand. Hae ri...

"Take a rest"

"About joong ki and yeo bin, what's next?"

"Well, they will continue to work until Vincenzo ends and let's see what would be their fate"

Then she left my room. It seems like joong ki is not the only one who needs healing. Hae ri, why do you have to suffer like that, I just hope you know I love you right?