Epilogue

Kell's POV
A year later
I say "what are you doing, fool?" Riley chuckles saying "I don't know" kissing me and he sits up saying "we should do something today" and I say "it's the one day we have the day off at the same time for the next like month." He says "babe, we live together" and I say "I know but I like you right here and I'm tired and no ones here, you sure you wanna go do something?" Riley says "you like me right here cause I'm on your dick and you're right" leaning down to kiss me and I say "you aren't wrong either" moving my hands over his sides and he says "my stomach still hurt." I say "why, love?" He says "we all worked out together last night while you were in the studio yesterday then it turned into a competition to see who could do more sit ups, I did win though but it hurts" and we chuckle. I bite his lip and he smiles and kisses me back softly and I mumble "you're pretty" and he lays next to me, curling into my side and rests his head on my chest saying "I love you." I mumble "I love you too" against his forehead and he smiles, playing with the waistband of my boxers and blushes lightly and I move my fingers over his back slowly. He keeps dipping his hand into my boxers but not touching me and I say "baby, if you keep doing that you're going to just have to take it now cause I'm not waiting" and he says "fine, you're no fun" and I say "and you're being a tease." He kisses my collarbone boredly and I mumble "I think we should do it today" and he looks up at me saying "I'm ready for whatever you wanna do, this is all you" and I mumble "no pressure" and he chuckles. He says "our friends know, everyone you care about except the public you care about know and they all love you, you're worrying to much, I get that it's nerve wracking but it's not as bad once you get it out there, promise." I say "I love you so much" kissing him and he smiles mumbling "I love you too" against my lips and I open Photos on my phone and I open the album I have of all the pictures we've ever taken together. I hand him my phone saying "pick your favorite" and he sits up more and says "you kept all of these?" I say "of course I did" and he says "you're cute" and selects three and I say "I said one, dork" and he says "I couldn't pick" and we chuckle. It's a picture of a giant pile of flowers that I bought for him over a week, I got him flowers almost everyday just cause I felt like it so it was like one hundred flowers. Then the next one is one that Casie took of us just hanging out, him on my lap and just explaining his day probably, it's almost a year old though. Then the third one is us just making out and I know Rook took that one just barging into the house one day cause he needed my opinion on something. They all are really good pictures, not gonna lie, like they were part of those natural looking couple photo shoots, I think that makes us cliche not hot all the damn time, well we're both but whatever. I bite my lip saying "I like it" and he kisses me saying "what are you going to do with it?" I say "put them on Instagram" and he says "do you have a caption?" I say "I'll think of one" as I start writing my caption saying: I don't believe in love at first sight but I made the best exception I could've ever made. I say "I wanna do one more" and he gets up saying "ok" and kisses me and puts on clothes and I do the same and I put my leather jacket on that I know the ring is in. He kisses me saying "you look cute" and we go outside behind the house and I set up my phone one a table and I press the video button and he says "what are we doing?" I say "I'm sure we'll figure it out" and he chuckles saying "ok, weirdo" and I say "ten second timer, you ready?" He says "yes, hurry up" and I chuckle and I go over after I press it and I go over to him and he says "four seconds, three, two, one" and I get on one knee and he says "you're smooth, I see what you're doing" biting his lip. I say "I love you, I've never loved anyone like I love you, will you marry me?" I pull the ring box out as I say this and Riley nods saying "you're the worst" biting his lip and just looking at me with love and I stand up saying "I love you" and I kiss him, him saying "I love you too" deeply kissing back. He says "make out for the people" and we laugh and I shake my head and he says "that was really smooth, did you plan that?" I say "no, it wasn't" and he says "damn, I hate that you're smooth" and I chuckle, kissing him and I say "I know you do" rubbing his side. I put the ring on his finger and he says "oh my god, it's so pretty" and I smile, kissing him and he says "you spoil me" smiling and I say "I don't have anything better to do" and I go and turn the video off and he comes up to me, kissing me. I wrap my arms around him saying "you're pretty" and he pulls away, wraps his arms around my neck and Riley says "I love you" and I say "I love you too" and he smiles as I kiss him slowly.