・❥・Rules

Here comes the not-so-interesting part of Awards! Well, Rules are Rules! So, here are some pretty simple long rules!

1) Follow this account @nabs_xoxo
If you're following already, then unfollow and follow again so that I can know.

2) Give a shout- out to this Contest book so that we can get contestants quickly and begin the contest
(Announce it to your followers please!)

3) Add this book to your private library (so that you don't miss any updates) and your public reading list (to spread the popularity of this Graphics Contest)

4) Be kind to everyone and have fun! Besides participating and winning, Contests are meant to make friends! Consider me your first friend here ;) So with that, your password is going to be a nickname that you're going to give me, and a nickname for yourself by which I shall call you :)

5) Submissions must be done within the deadline. If a participant fails to submit within time, then the participant must immediately let me know that through PM, otherwise your score for that round will be zero.

6) Any Username changes should be immediately reported through pm.

7) You can request to edit only once after submission

8) No plagiarism is allowed. You're required to include all the resources and apps that you used.

9) There are only two methods of submission: Email & Wattpad Graphics Portfolio, so make sure you have one of these.

Please note that your form will not be accepted until all the rules are followed, so please follow all the rules before filling out the forms! Lastly, Good Luck Team Watt-a-Mini!