(art by sock-arts)

Connor Murphy was a tough omega and took shit from no one. He wasn't confrontational but if you got on his nerves enough, he'd definitely snap.
No one dare mess with him, unless they wanted to pick a fight.

However there were a select few people Connor couldn't fight, his sister, obviously and Jared Kleiman.

Jared was an odd Alpha, he was much softer and he didn't stink to high heaven of pride and societally expectations. What made him stick out though was the fact he bothered Connor every day, almost ritually.

It began when they were younger, he doesn't remember much but Jared would come up to him and just stand there awkwardly before calling connor some stupid name and running away. It only grew from there, freshman year was surprisingly not that different except from the vocabulary used.

Over the years of them going to school together, Jared's insults were more like dumb nicknames, such examples being "loner boy" or "porno twink" and the classic "local Hooters femboy". Sometimes he'd laugh at these and Jared would look taken aback then red, then he'd make a b line for his next class.

Connor learned to live with it, it wasn't all bad and besides, he got a good laugh out of the brown skinned kid's nicknames for him.

Someone else Connor would never fight is Evan. He did unfortunately stink a little of 'Big and Bad Alpha' but he was also very quiet and stuck mostly to Jared. He would catch Evan staring at him sometimes then looking away. Evan never approached him.

"I'm gonna mate that omega one day" evan mumbled to Jared as he put his heavy ass text books in his locker. Why'd they even have these? There are computers in literally almost every classroom, he thought to himself.

Jared scoffed as he watched Evan put away his things "no you won't, you can't even get near him, all you do is stare and hope that one day he'll magically walk up to you one day and ask to bone". Jared earned a glare from Evan as shut his locker, not looking away from the other Alpha.

"Besides, I have a better chance of getting Connor, at least I talk to him!" Jared argued then stood up straight. "You insult him and run away, Jared" replied Evan, beginning to walk in direction of their class, Jared following close behind.

"That's more than you're willing to do, pussy". Before Jared knew it, Evan slammed him against a nearby locker and growled. Jared growled back but quickly submitted.

Evan wasn't someone who got angry but he found it better to be a dominant person rather than getting stepped on. It's been this way since middle school when he got tired of the bullying and tired of being scared all the time. The last straw was seeing Jared getting bullied by other students for his Indian heritage which escalated to them beating him up for trying to defend himself.

Evan sat in fear and did nothing and when it was over, he ran over to Jared and helped him. Of course Jared was upset but so was Evan.

Jared has forgiven him but Evan never forgave himself. So, he decided that he'd never let anyone hurt him or Jared again, no matter what.

Evan stares into Jared's eyes and Jared stares back, grinning. "I bet I can date Connor Murphy faster than you can" Evan said, voice deep enough to make Jared shiver. "Fine fine, If i win you get to fuck me in the asshole, deal?"

Evan got off of Jared and looked away, his dark skin made his hard to see his blush but man he was red. "W-whatever" was all stuttered before pulling Jared up and off the lockers.

The chubby yet Alpha grinned and put out his hand "deal?", Evan knew what Jared wanted and they both did their secret handshake "yeah but you better come up with a new prize" he said, playfully.

"Connor can't jiggle his ass though", Evan blushed even more and thought about biting him. "Stoop" Evan moaned dramatically.

Connor was unaware of the two's plan but he was about to meet the two stinkiest Alphas of his life.

Disclaimer
They are not really stinky in a way that's gross
They have thier own individual scent
Evan smells like fresh rain and pine
Jared smells like freshly baked cookies and laundry
Connor smell got that sweet omega smell
Due to them being Alphas they tend to stink up places, especially if they scent mark things

Stupid stinky Alphas

Anyway next chapter tomorrow or tonight