Good. Great. Gone..

Tubbo walked the paths of l'manburg
With tommy, memories flashing by, one after another. Memories of just the people and citizens in general. But they were all gone...no one was there anymore. It was just the duo. They walked passed snowchester, the holy lands. The bad lands, and L'manburg..
They passed abandoned buildings and statues along the prime path..and then..

                       The Bench                               

It was still alright for the two to sit on.
It wasn't damaged, the tree was still there. The jute box was old and rusty though, It could still play. As the sun arose from the depths of the night they sat down. Taking in the sun along with the fresh breeze of flowers that move along with the wind.

"Like you said all those months ago tubbo..like how you said your a pawn.
This is checkmate." Tommy yawned as tubbo looked at the boy, Batting his eyes.
______________________________________

"Just like how he said I'm a pawn. This is checkmate"

________________________________________

Tubbo remembered all those months, possibly years ago. The disc saga, the pet war, the disc war, the revolution, when L'manburg got independence..wilbur..niki, shlatt, quackity- all of them..he missed having the people of L'manburg around. Even if L'manburg was taken by shlatt, even if wilbur went crazy..he missed everyone dearly..Micheal and ranboo.. he missed them so much..

tubbo smiled at tommy and looked at the ender chest. He got up from the bench and pulled out a run-out disc, it was a bit broken and very damaged but he figured they could play it one last time.

Tubbo held the disc in his hand and looked at tommy. "One last time?" He asked. Tommy turned his head looking at him. He smiled softly. "One last time."

Tubbo turned to the jute-box and put the disc in, but the jute-box declined. Tubbo took out a disc that had the words

"my L'manburg"  on it. He decided to play that one instead and put mellohi back. It sounded like an old record. He sat down with tommy, leaning against his shoulder.

" I heard there was a special place-"

Wait a minute..he knew this song..both of them did..

"Where men could go and anticipate"

"The brutality and terrany of there ruler"

Tubbo looked at tommy and smiled.
Tommy gived the same smile back.

"This place is real you need no fret"

"With wilbur,tommy,tubbo,and eret-"

What? Tubbo looked at tommy. He seemed to notice to. Those weren't the original lyrics.

"A very big and very blown up l'manburg"

"My L'manburg..."

" My L'manburg..." Tommy sung along with wilbur. Closing his eyes. "My L'manburg" tubbo closed his eyes and sung along with tommy. Slowly getting sleepy, and slowly drifting away from reality. Tommy was the same. He weakly put his hand on tubbo's and interwinded them together. Drifting into a deep, peaceful,calming, sleep along with tubbo.

"My L'manburg.."

As the record still played with everyone gone. Only the breeze could be heard as the smell of flowers fainted...
It was quiet