well its a start

''COSTIA wake your lazy ass up right now''

I opened my eyes and all I could see was my brother's face and his blonde hair. We had the same rare blond color of hair and blue eyes. Everybody in our village told us that we were stolen from snow itself because of our hair color. I stopped believing that when I was four and now I am 10. I can finally go to Polis and train to be a warrior. Like my dad's friend Indra. I hope that someday I can be her second.

''Okay okay calm down Ace i am already awake thanks to you''

''This is the day you were waiting for 5 years c'mon''

That's true Indra came into my village when I was 5 to defend us because mountain men were occupying us. I wanted to be a good person and help others like her. She said that I am too young and that I can come after 5 years and that she would train me with her friend Anya.

''Ace why aren't you coming?''

''For the 100thtimeCostia I am going to help people on my way''

''Yes yes I know you wanna be a healer but i am going to miss you''

''I know Cos''

He always called me Cos. He said that Costia is too long and he doesn't have time to call me Costia. He like name Cos more but I don't knowhow I feel about him calling me Cos but its not that bad nickname

''Costia Indra will be here in an hour so wake up and come outside I have something for you!''

''I am coming mom''

My mom's name is Tisha. She is the nicest woman in the village. She is a healer and she helped everybody and that's why Ace wanna be a healer too. We were always joking that I would come out of battle and he could heal my wounds first, like my mom did to her brother before he died in Mount weather. I don't remember him well because he died when I was three.

Iran out of the house and there were standing mom and dad with a beautiful sword and a holder for it.

''fight well little warrior'' my dad said

Until now I was training with a next door boy Zed. Wooden sticks worked good as swords. I feel bad for leaving him here but i have to follow my dreams. It would be great if he could come too but he can't.

''thanks dad, can i show it to Zed?''

''Of course you can but come back fast Indra can be there any second''

I already ran to Zeds house and knock on his door: ''Zed, Zed come out I have something to show you''

ginger boy opened door saying ''what is it princess''

''Don't call me that you know that I am better than you''

''Sow hat is it blondie''

''I got my first sword''

his eyes widely opened

''Wow Costia is beautiful, it's a shame that i could never try it''

''C'mon Zed you know that i need to go to Polis, you will get your own sword too I know you will''

''Yes yes Costia, hey is that Indra coming''

down the road there were three horses and three people on them, two definitely adults and one kid. I ran closer to see who it was. It was Indra, Anya and a girl probably old as me with brown hair and she was super skinny no way that she was Anyas or Indras second she was too skinny and probably too young. The horses came into the village and directly to me.