(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💞 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

Third person point of view:

—————

It was no surprise when Y/n Saiki found out the blue haired boy liked her, she was a physic after all.

That didn't mean she had a soft spot for the blushing boy, it just meant she would be more careful and delicate with her words around him.

The one thing she didn't want to do was break his heart, because Kaido was a dreamer, always imagining cool scenarios in his head.

The girl would always smile when she saw him attempt to talk to her, it was cute but amusing.

Unlike her brother, Kusuo Saiki, Y/n would normally smile and talk. She wasn't a social butterfly but she wasn't mute. And Kaido would always pick up on her mannerisms, and even managed to fall in love more.

When she eats ramen, Y/n would always mutter "Yummy, thanks for the food," And dig in.

But with other food it was always: "Yum, thanks for the food."

And Kaidou found yet another thing that was adorable about Y/n Saiki that day.

Today was a different day though, the girl could barely stay awake because of her pink haired brother. He had the audacity to keep her awake all night to guard his room because of one measly bug.

She killed the bug for him at 1 am, but he was scared the mother bug would come after him, so he told her to guard his room just in case.

"You owe me one for teleporting you to Paris after you seen Makoto Teruhashi. I won't ask for anything else," Kusoko begged with a straight face, a hint of fear in his eyes.

"You- You're such a baby... Fine!"

Saiki just nodded before shutting the door. Y/n then stood in the hallway, purple pj's on with eye bags adorning her cute face.

"Well of course I would want to teleport far away from that freak, I don't regret that." The female physic groans, tossing her head back, "I just wish I could teleport..."

From then on, she kept her promise.

Kusuo woke up with thoughts swirling around his brain, overall being a psychic sucked to him. The thoughts of at least 200 people flooded through his brain when he woke up.

Even throughout the day it sucked, all because he had to listen to Kaidou scream in his head whenever his sister talked to him.