02

🔞Contains P*gging, Ass Eating.🔞
I'm sorry in advance

Tamaki x Reader

You and Tamaki were bored at home. Sitting on the couch, laying with your head on his lap, playing your favorite [phone game] as Tamaki was reading a book. You dropped the phone in the floor and proceeded to groan in boredom, causing him to slightly jump. "Something w-wrong, Bunny?" Giving you a concerned look, flinching a little as you quickly stood up.

You reached out your hand towards him. "Follow me."

He gave a concerned look until taking your hand, following you into the bedroom you both shared. "Could you please strip to your boxers, Kitten?~" You cooed, making him turn deep red, hesitantly doing as you asked, tossing his clothes to the side. You grabs his hands, guiding him to the bed. "On your hands and knees."

He swallowed until he listened to you and climbed on. You reached into the night stand, pulling out a rope, tying his wrists together on the bed frame, tight so he couldn't escape, grabbing a cloth to blindfold him with, causing him to whimper. You then joined him in the bed, placing your knees beside his shins, having them placed between your thighs. You reached your hands up, slowly yet firmly groped his was cheeks. "So soft, Kitten..~"

He felt himself grow hard, yet embarrassed. You always turned him on, he felt ashamed sometimes. He's wrapped around your fingers like a good little boy. He let out a gasp as you pulled down his underwear, exposing his delicious ass, his hardened member who was pushed behind his thighs.

You bit your lips before leaning down and licked from his tip, up his shaft to his testicles, circling your tongue around before giving a gentle suck. You glanced up and smirked as you hear little soft pants and moans from your lover. You stopped sucking, to start licking up and down before tracing your tongue from his shaft up his ass, causing him to jolt, making his yank his arms, attempting to escape. Failed.

"A-Ah! Bunny! I d-don't think that's a good i-idea..Aaahh!.."

You began to devour him, flicking your tongue over his hole, making him tremble. "Mmm.. W..wait.. B.. Ah! Bunny!" He whined. You reached down and started stroking his throbbing cock, making him quiver under your touch. "It.. Feels so good.." He didn't noticed he started pushing more into you, wanting more. Feeling more. He loves being your toy. He loves pleasing you. He loves you.

You started stroking faster, sticking 2 of your fingers in his hole, earning a loud moan, pumping your fingers in and out.

"Nnghh.. F..Fuck.. Ooh.. Bunny.. I'm g..gonna Aahh!"

You smiled as he came so soon. Removing your fingers, you stood up form your trembling kitten, walking towards the closet to pull out a box. Walking back, you placed it on the bed. Taking out a 9inch strap on that you secretly bought. You clipped it on, grabbing lube and rubbing it all over.

"Bunny? W-What are you doing..?" He whimpered, not being able to see what's happening, only able to hear. You climbed back onto your original spot. "Relax for me, My sweet baby boy..~" reaching your hands to gentle grope his ass, spreading them as you lined yourself up. "Do you trust me, Kitten?"

"M..Mhm.. Yes I do- AAH!" Tamaki moaned loudly, biting his lip trying to silence himself, arching his back as you slammed into his sweet ass, pounding him.

"Oh Bunny! Aahh.. Waah! Be g-gentle! I- Aaah!" His tongue hung out of his mouth, starting to drool from too much pleasure. You started pounding faster, spreading his cheeks, reaching deeper as you fondled him. You looked up, watching him trembling beneath you. A little slut he is for you. Only you.

"Aaah.. F..Fuck Bunny! A little mercy please.. Oh please. It feels so good Bunny.." He felt himself reach his limit again, moving his hips to match your pace. You licked your lips as he finished. Pulling out, you leaned your mouth to his ass again, begining to eat him again, sticking your tongue in and tracing around his rim, stroking his delicious throbbing cock again, you didn't want to stop pleasuring your little toy. You wanted him to lose his mind. Only have you in his thoughts, the only one who could fuck him senseless.

"F.. Fu- Bunny! Oh! [Y/N]! [Y/NN]~" He whimpered, his entire body trembling. He felt himself grow weak, so much pleasure is making him lose his mind, he can't think straight. You stroked faster, making him cum for the 3rd time, his body going limp as he fell to his side. Pants and whimpers filled the room as he tried to catch his breath.

You crawled off the bed, standing up, taking the strap on off and placing it back in the box. You'll clean it later. Walking over to untie his wrists, freeing him.

You climbed into bed with him, gently pulling him into your arms, his head resting between your neck. You covered your quivering kitten with the blanket. Placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Do you enjoy that.~"

"Aahh... I-I.. Yes Bunny.." He nuzzled into your neck before you both drifted to sleep.