𝐔𝐍𝐎

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫
"𝐄𝐬𝐤𝐨"
𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝘼

"This bitch tripping, talkin bout if i slide i gotta bring food for her and her lil brother

"This bitch tripping, talkin bout if i slide i gotta bring food for her and her lil brother. Girl fuck you AND that bastard." Seven said.

"Im surprised she even wanted you to slide with yo ugly ass, breath smell like hot ass and vinegar." I said.

"That ain't even right cause I just ate salt n vinegar chips." Seven mugged.

"Sholl is one ugly ass look on yo face bitch boy." I said.

"Bet y'all won't hit about it tho." Blicc stared at the brothers.

Esko and Seven looked at eachother then back at Blicc and laughed.

"Nigga I bet YOU won't hit about it, pussc ass you flinch every time Esko walks pass." Seven retorted.

The group of boys busted out laughing and shared a blunt on the front porch for about 30 minutes.

"Ain't that Tez bitch ass over there?" Blicc pointed across the street.

"It sholl is, AYE TEZ BRING YO ASS OVER HERE BITCH BOY!" Seven yelled.

Tez squinted his eyes at the trio and made his way over.

"Say why you screaming at me like you my daddy?" Tez mugged Seven.

"I could be." He smirked.

I looked up at Seven real fast.

"Oh hell nah nigga. Get off that playboy." I said.

"Onna guys get off that, weird luh bitch." Tez agreed.

I pulled out my phone and got on IG to pass time. Them fuck niggas ain't talking bout shit so why not?

IG wasn't on shit either so I went to YouTube and played one of my favorite videos. It's this video of pandas eating, judge me if y'all want but it relaxes me and takes my mind off of all the shit going on in my head. 

After 15 minutes I started to get tired. I dapped my bro's up and headed inside the crib.

"Ain't got shit to eat in here." I mumbled as I stared at the pantry.

I grabbed 2 Rice Krispie treats and went upstairs. I threw them on my bed and grabbed clothes for my shower. After the shower I put my clothes on and played the panda video on my TV.

"The fuck does this bitch want?" I asked aloud while staring at my phone.

"What?" I answered.

"Esko I miss you so much, and I'm sorry I swear I am." Dani said.

"EsKo I mIsS yOu So MuCh AnD- you sound like a broken record shorty. Stop callin my fucking phone before I get my sister to do yo shit in for real." I hung up.

"Bitch crazy as fuck and all I did was stick the tip in." I said to myself.

—————————————————————

heyyyyy , okay so this is my first official book. sorry this chapter is so short i just wanted to get it done LMAOAOAOAOA. but pls vote on it and shit.. i think i have an idea on where i want this book to go but feel free to give ideas and your opinion in the comments. till next time. <3.