Recovery- Author's Note

E̴̺̭̟̗̓R̶͇͆͌̃͛̍͘R̷̗̭̺̝̦͈̪̩͉̙͒̄̉͒͋͊͛͝O̷̢̥̺͓̠̳͉͇͔̅́́̏Ŗ̷̡̳̤̬̹͈͔̤̈̍̽̐̚̕ͅ

Good evening simps,

I know many of you will skip this during your first read, and probably never read it at all, but I felt it was necessary to clear my conscience. For those of you who are staying, ily :)

I've had a rough week. My cat passed away, and I've been torn up about it since it happened. She really meant a lot to me, more than I expect y'all to understand. She was my baby girl, and I miss her dearly. On top of that, I've been exhausted. My bodily response to stress is either overstimulation or fatigue, no in-between. We've just finished exams, and all I want to do is sleep. Athletics is really kicking my ass too.

I don't mean to complain, I just wanted to offer an explanation. I haven't updated in over a week, and this is why. I'll most likely feel ready to write within the next week. If I'm lucky, I'll have time to write on Sunday.

I appreciate all 506 of you who have clicked on this book, all 50 of you who have finished the most recent chapter, and all of the people who have voted and commented to show support <3

trying my best,

rem

(ps. don't be a silent reader! I love receiving feedback from all of you. Even if it's just a "lmao same" or "wtf")

(pps. I wrote another story last week. It's not updating right now either, but if you want to check it out that would be cool. It has two chapters so far and is honestly pretty shitty. It's kind of a warmup to prepare for writing a chapter for this story)

(ppps. I started my cycle today. Why the fuck not?)