Chapter 1

Neutral P.O.V

At that moment he realised, she was gone. He could never get her back. He should have respected her more and paid more attention to her while he had the chance. Now everything is lost and theres nothing he can do...

It's too late...

Boys P.O.V

*Flashback* It all started in year 8, she was in year 7, and in my homeroom, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I instantly knew that i had fallen for her. As time went on, she grew up, and became the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but i knew she would never like me.

It wasn't up until year 10 when i noticed her acting very unusual (considering she was in year 9). I would see her more often, she would walk past me and my friends every lunch time, well when I was there, she was in the same sport as me all the time and oddly enough she would look at me more often (not that it bothered me). My friends would say that she likes me as they overheard her talking to her friends about me, but i never believed them. I didin't understand how she could like me, I mean I always got into trouble and never payed attention in class, she deserves someone better. But there was something I always noticed, when I smiled, she would just gaze and giggle in the most adorable way.

*Ends Flashback* Now I'm in year 12, and she is just getting into year 11 at the same school as me, which is a coinsidence and it surprised me. Even though a year had past, I still love her and she still acts the same, maybe she does like me? Pfft nah, no one likes me which is why i sit by myself at lunch. But I graduate this year and i will never see her again...

It's too late...