And I liked it

When I got home, I had forgotten completely about Kylie, having a near heart attack when I heard footsteps in my house. she had pestered me to tell her deeds of what's going on between us but all I said was nothing... Because that's the honest truth. I'm with Bill I told her.

I woke up to a kick at my head, I groaned sitting up placing my hand on my head. "Ow" I stressed squinting my eyes at Kylie's body sprawled on my bed upside down. "Wake up!" I slapped her leg.

"Huh!" She jolted up looking both ways "who?!" She yelled

"You kicked me in the head bitch"

"Haha really" she sat up "you deserved it"

"For?"

"Taking my sandwich in my dream"

"Ohh! okay." I got out of bed dragging my feet across the carpet.

"Shut up! And make me breakfast"

"I have so many other things to do then focus on breakfast"

"Girl, calm down you just woke up" Kylie walked ahead of me taking out her weggie, opening the fridge.

"That's the point, I've been delaying everything I need to find a job and put to use my degree, I don't know to actually do something for my life"

"Amelia, take a deep breath" she looked inside my cupboards "have a glass of milk" she handed me the cup. I took a sip, spitting it out.

"This is expired!" I wiped my tongue with my hands

"They should really make those labels clearer" she shrugged pouring the chunky milk down the drain.

"Gross" I whined

"Hey! I just got an idea"

"If it involves milk no thanks"

"No.. No. Shhh you know what we need?"

"You need a man"

"No, well... Yeah. But we need a pamper day. A spa day, relaxation resort"

"I don't have money to go pay 100 bucks for a spa"

"That's why you're coming to spa de kylu"

"Kylu?"

"It's sounds fancy" she glared at me. That's what confused me about Kylie, one moment she's so girly and bubbly the next she's a serious, I wear all black serial killer. "Now where do I start..." She jolted up and ran into my room. I sighed pouring myself a glass of water to wash down the nasty taste of rotten milk. Kylie came back with my phone and began pushing me out the door. "I called Bill he will bring you back in an hour, to Spa de Kylu... probs my house.."

"Kylie" I whined "I'm only in pajamas"

"That's fine" she closed my door, I knocked on the door yelling her name, then stopped as I heard a Chihuahua barking. It was pretty early..and most likely everyone was still sleeping. I heard a car engine, slow down and turned around to see Bill roll down his window.

"Get in!" He yelled seeming like he was in a rush, I dragged myself to his car buckling my seat belt. "Gosh babe, you could have gotten dressed"

"It's seven o'clock in the fucking morning why are you wearing a tux"

"When do I not?" He grinned, I rolled my eyes laying my head on the cold glass mirror. I hate you Kylie... It was too early for Bill. Yeah I love him and everything but it's too early for Bill...it just is. "So I was thinking we could go to Panera bread or something. Your friend Kyle told me I'd just be an hour"