Chapter 4: The Power of the Demon Lord

Gabe: Wake up you three, we have scout training today.

Alex: *yawn* Do we have to?

Ellenore: Yeah why do we have to? *yawn*

Gabe: Unless you want to be eaten by the titans, you might want to figure out how to kill them first. I've been doing some research and I've found out that titans have regenerative powers and that the only sure fire way to kill a titan is by slicing its nape with two swords.

Alex: Great, now not only do we have to wake up early, but we also have to go and get ready for scout training AND watch out for titans

*Time skip to the training area brought to you by Commander Pixis*

Eren: You four ready to be tired out?

Alex: Well how long will this take exactly?

Eren: Probably the whole day you're awake

Alex + Ellenore + Gabe + Arjun: Welp, we're dead

Mikasa: First comes...

*Time skip to sundown brought to you by the 104th corps*

Everyone was tired out. The four of them sweating, libs are extremely weak, they barely even have the energy to move.

Armin: Well try to recharge once you guys get in the cabin

Alex + Ellenore + Gabe + Arjun: Right...

Eren: Hurry up. If you guys want to at least help, better get used to this.

Mikasa: He truly tied them out.

Armin: He rushed them pretty much through everything.

They reached the cabin after a bit and everyone immediately fell asleep. The day was going to repeat until they mastered their skills.

Each morning, they had to exercise. Squats, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. Then in the afternoon they would practice using the ODM gear and practice using them on 3 meter to 15 meter titans. After a few hours of that, they would learn more about titans and techniques on how to kill a titan.

After multiple weeks they learned everything about titans, the history of humanity, and ways to use the ODM gear.

Eren: Finally, you guys actually mastered it. You guys took way too long. Well now we have the problem of being able to control those powers you have in battle.

Alex: Well I haven't really tried it. I've only read on how to do it though.

Ellenore: I actually have. But I don't have much control just yet.

Eren: Well I guess you guys could go into some personal training with a bit of our help. But we're gonna have to prioritize at least one of you under our wings.

Mikasa: I'll take take Arjun and Ellenore. They seem to be the most simple ones to deal with.

Armin: I guess I'll take Gabe in and maybe help Alex but I'm not going to completely help Alex.

Alex: That's fine. Guess I'll have to be with the big guy then.

Eren: Well Alex is stuck with me then. Maybe she has what it takes or not. Gabe, do you mind if me and Armin actually help you with those-- powers you have?

Gabe: Not at all!

Mikasa: ok then.

The three groups split and went to train with some of them who have experience with their powers.

Armin and Gabe were doing pretty well. They found new ways to use the darkness power, and found some things to master along the way. Armin also did his research about each of the kids to see if they could give advice to each one.

Mikasa, Arjun, and Ellenore went by pretty fast. Mikasa taught Arjun some techniques to use when in battle. For Ellenore, she taught her on how to find different animals and how to make a few attacks.

Eren and Alex got a lot done as well. Alex learned on how to titan shift, harden, and to kill a titan like it was just the ODM gear. She also used a few techniques from Arjun and Mikasa.

And as the four of the walked away in the sunset laughing about how hard the day had been and about their new powers, the sun set on our heroes as they fell asleep.

Gabe: *gasp*

Arjun + Ellenore + Alex: ZZZzzzzZZzZzzZzZz

Gabe: What was that nightmare, eh it's best to just go back to sleep

But as Gabe tried and tried and tried again over and over to get some sleep, it didn't work. SOo the best thing he could do was walk it off.

Gabe: Pssst, hey, any of you guys wanna go on a walk?

Alex: Hmmm? Why are you up at the moment?

Gabe: I can't sleep so I'm walking it off. I'm thinking up grappling up to the wall, any of you wanna come?

Arjun: Huh? Gabe what are you doing up? You as well Alex...

Gabe: I have no time to explain but if none of you want to go, you don't have to but I saw a titan so I'm going after it.

Alex: You're just paranoid

Gabe: YOU WANT PROOF?! THEN GRAPPLE UP TO THE WALL AND WATCH ME.

Ellenore: HUH? WHAT HAPPENED

Gabe: I'm going after that titan and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me. there was a human in his hand.

Alex: Gabe, if you want to get rid of that dream you had, just tell us.

Gabe: I'm leaving. I can't just stand here doing nothing while none of you guys believe me!

Alex: I'm trying to get the background information. I'll go with you but tell me about it on the way.

Gabe runs out the door towards the HQ. he grabs his ODM great and grapples up the wall, jumps and vanishes. Alex tried chasing after him but she was way too far behind him.

Gabe: If I can kill this titan ,then I can save this person in its hand.

Gabe takes aim and first the grapplers. they hit the titan's neck

Gabe: Gotcha! Now to unleash the titan slayers.

Gabe feels adrenaline soaring through his veins and he takes on speed, remembers one thing if he doesn't kill this titan. He will never see his friends again nor the person in the titan's hand. So he makes it his goal to stop the titan. Gabe closes his eyes and when they open again, their crimson. He prepares his blades and with a ginormous thump, the limp body of the titan is lifeless lying on the ground. He falls into the dirt panting and before his world goes black, he knows that he just god rid of another titan that the world doesn't need on it as his exhaustion makes him faint.

Alex: WHERE THE HECK IS THAT BASTARD

Alex kept running towards the path Gabe went.

Gabe: *cough* here I... am, heh

Alex: GABE! What the... he's covered in blood and he looks like he'll go unconscious all day tomorrow.

Gabe: Heh, heh see... I... told... you... so~

Alex: Gabe's tired from just one kill... Well i have to bring him back

Alex just carries him back to the cabin although the rest of them got up. She stumbled upon Armin, Mikasa, and Eren although Eren seems the most mad at her.

Gabe starts going conscious again and jumps off Alex's back, takes a blade out and points it at Eren's throat (Again ik)

Gabe:you try to hurt one of my friends again, and I'll slit your throat.

Gabe stumbles grumpily toward his bed and falls into a deep sleep before his head hits the pillow.